5

james woke up alone and cold, opening his eyes and brushing his hand over the empty spot as he sighed before standing up and pulling on a hoodie; his mind begin to wonder as he looked at his healthy skin.

How is he feeling? This must be terrifying to him... the half latino sighed before walking out and over to the spare room, knocking on the door gently.

"aleks? You awake yet?" there was a soft groan and a small amount of shuffling on the other side of the door.

"leave me alone james..." the aforementioned frowned and looked down and sighed softly before sitting in front of the door.

"listen aleks-"

"james...." Aleks interrupted with a sigh.

"no aleks, you have to listen to me. I know this is hard for you and I know what you're feeling, you're not the only one who's fucking terrified, okay?" james teared up slightly, sniffing, "you're acting like you're alone in this, like you're the only one that has some bullshit­ fucking problem, but you're not. Okay? Youre not alone in this, everyone's hurting and no one knows what to do and you acting like this isn't helping, okay?" the elder lets out a sob, rubbing his eyes with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"we need you, Aleksandr..."

The Russian let out some tears, standing up and limping to the door before opening it slowly and kneeling down, wrapping his arms around james. Said male began to sob heavily into his boyfriend's chest, hugging him tight and bawling as the other rubbed his back, kissing his head gently.

"im sorry, james," aleks whispered into james' hair, "im so selfish... I never thought about you guys..." he sniffed softly and kissed the elder's head.

"I'm here now, im not making this mistake again..."

~

Aleks and james walked into the office a few hours later, james in his usual attire while aleks wore some sweat pants and a large hoodie, the hood pulled up to cover his face.

"how am I gonna record..?" the younger whispered softly, looking up at james. the elder looked down and bit his lip before shrugging softly.

"you don't always use face cam, you'll be fine baby." The Russian nodded with a smile, leaning up and kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"thank you for talking some sense into me..." he rushed down the hall and into his own office, not used to showing much affection, and leaving james in the middle of the hall, a bright flush on his cheeks.

~

Jordan leant back in his seat with a soft sigh, smiling proudly and nodding before looking clapping, a loud boom sounding out through the office and shaking the building, causing the hatted male to squeak and cower under his desk, holding his arms over his head and curling up slightly as a multitude of footsteps thundered around the office.

"what the fuck was that?!"

"how should I know? We just got here!"

"how the fuck did that happen?!"

"I don't know! It wasn't me!"