Chapter 8

Seoyoon POV
Ugh that guy is so annoying what the heck did I do to him! Gosh!! I hate him so much...well I think I do ugh I don't even know. I kick my door as I was about to enter my room suddenly I heard mark calling me "SEOYOON COME INTO MY ROON NOW" ugh what do he want now first he kick me out then want me back. "WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW" I ask "I want you to feed me" mark said I give mark a confuse look "you're not sick so you can feed your self" I said "No Seoyoon feed me now or you'll regret" Mark said I give Mark a annoyed look and went over to him and sat on his bed getting ready to feed him.

Mark POV
I call Seoyoon back so she can feed me and yeah I'm just lazy that's why she alway over and grab the bow of soup. Seoyoon brought the spoon up to my mouth I took a bit and guess what the soup is actually really good. "Seoyoon" I called out in a soft tone. "Yeah" she reply back "Have you eaten yet"
"No Mark I haven't" she answered Seoyoon brought the spoon up to my mouth again I took another bite I look at Seoyoon face her beautiful brown eyes pointy noise and her kissable red lip they're all so pretty I want to taste those lips so bad

Thump...thump...my heart beat why it is so fast..without realizing I grab Seoyoon hand and pull her closer to me  looking right at her beautiful brown eyes and then....