Chapter 7

Mark POV
I felt so comfortable last night I usually don't but today I do also I feel like someone was sleeping on my arm. I slowly open my eyes and saw Seoyoon sleeping next to me i went and brought her closer to my chest making me can smell her rose shampoo she's so beautiful u thought to my self without knowing I kiss her forehead causing her to move I quickly close my eyes again acting like I was still sleep.

Seoyoon POV
I open my eyes feeling like someone have kiss me on my forehead. Just then I remember I was in Mark room! I shot my eyes open and realize I was still in Mark arm I look up and saw mark face. He's handsome I have to admit that but why is he so cold without realizing my hand move on its own and touch mark hair. Mark move a little "Omg wth am I doing" I thought to my self. I finally shook mark

"Mark get up!!!" I said
With hesitation he open his eyes and look at me
"Ugh my head hurts I think I must drink a little too much"
"You did idiot!!" I said in a annoyed sound "But just wait I'll go make some soup oh by the way the maids are taking a month off because your parents are on business trip. So I'll be leave to nana house after I finishing cooking for you" I said to mark "No Seoyoon you're not going no where, you're staying here with me and cook!!!" Mark said in a kinda angry tone "You better obey me now or else you'll regret it!!"

I got kinda scared they way he's acting now..."U-umm o-okay I'll stay.." I hesitate to say.

No one POV
Seoyoon went down and cook breakfast for mark while mark was in his room laying down thinking all about what happen last now about Minyoung and how did Seoyoon end up in His bed

Mark POV
I been thinking for a while now I was about to close my eyes but a knock was hear at my door "Ugh come in" I said at a mad tone Seoyoon walk in with a bow of soup in her hand Seoyoon was about to step in but I shouted at her "BITCH DONT YOU KNOW I WANT SOME REST AND NOT EAT RIGHT NOW ?!?! YOU COULD'VE LEFT IT DOWN STAIR." I said to Seoyoon just stood there frozen and there seems to be tears in her eyes but I didn't care she walk over to me and said "I'll put this here eat when ever you want.." And walk out.

A/N hey guys how's the book so far? I hope you guys enjoy it. Thank you for reading 😁.