Chapter 1

~Hunni P.O.V~ 

I smiled brightly at the girls in front of me, babbling about how cute I was. "Hey! Taka-chan! Can I have some cake?!" I jumped on my cousins back holding my bright pink rabbit Usa-chan tightly before he walked over to the sweets. All of the sudden the doors opened and Tama-chan put on his princely act. "Welcome to the host club dear princess.....PRINCES?! MOMMA! WE HAVE OPENLY GAY GUESTS!" I looked over takashi's shoulder at the door and gave a heart-melting grin to the seemingly emotionless boys. 

They had black hair and forest green eyes. One was 5"6 while the other was 5"8 and the shorter one was clinging to the taller as if he were a lifline. I jumped down and pranced past my clients in front of the boys. "HAI! I'm hunni! Welcome to the host club! Would you like to eat cake with me?!"  

The taller one shifted in front of the shorter protectively and shook his head. "Huh...you must have been the boys my father was talking about." Kyoya looked over his clipboard and read aloud the descriptions to us.

" Yuto Gyakutai 

Age: 16  

Height: 5"8 

Black hair forest green eyes. 

Hobbies: drawing, painting, playing piano, and singing. 

Family: younger twin brother. Other than that unknown.

Next is Sora Gyakutai 

Age: 16 

Height: 5"6 

Black hair forest green eyes. 

Hobbies: reading, writing, playing guitar, and singing. 

Family: older twin brother. Other than that unknown."

Hikaru and Kaoru decided to pop in and speak at the same time. "Theres twins joining our year? Sweet! We're Hikaru and Kaoru. Welcome commoners." They stared expectantly at the boys and frowned when they gave a half-hearted wave. 

Kyoya adjusted his glasses and spoke confidently. "Unfortunately due to certain incidents Sora and Yuto have post traumatic stress that prevents them from using their voice. They were sent here by one of the Ootori's doctors to cure that."  

Tama-chan got giant tears in his eyes and lunged for the shorter one, errr Sora. Screaming how a hug from daddy will make things better, but before he could get close enough Yuto threw him into the wall and hugged his brother protectively.  

Kyoya grinned slightly and got that shadowy look in his eyes. "Yuto Gyakutai. That hole in the wall is going to be extremely expensive. Fortunately for you Im willing to be kind so starting tomorrow you and your brother are hosts." 

Yuto glared slightly and all the girls squealed about more forbidden love. Before Takashi ushered them out. Kyoya grinned at Yuto and Sora before speaking calmly. "Repay your debt.....Guarded Delinquent Type."