Oh my Daniel... He caught me in his arms bending a little or can say more than a little. His one arm was holding my right hand while another was on my hip.

The shiver on hip entered into spine and spread all over body. His gaze was intense, some complaining was there in his eyes. He was clam more than anything.

He slowly helped me to stand up properly but he didn't let go me. His hold was very tight. Only his gaze was enough to say everything he want to. He released his grip on me at once. "It still effects you." He whispered in my ears and left me there like a statue. What does he mean by that?

I controlled myself and grabbed the file they asked for and entered into the board room. "Here is the file." Ryan took that file from me and given it to Daniel. While he was restlessly checking me out. Is there something on face? Is my hair okay? I ran my hand through my hair to confirm once.

The meeting anyhow came to an end and all stood up to go out but Daniel was not finished yet."Why don't you join us for dinner in our hotel" he said to Ryan while shooting me a look "It would be great if you will also join us, you beautiful." He forwarded his hand for Jennifer and she accepted with a smile.

All of us came out of the meeting room then , Daniel turned back. "You can also join us Sam...antha." He said

Of course one more confusion who will go with whom. "Would you like to join me for the drive dear?" Daniel took Jennifer's hand
" I would love to, but.." She pulled her hand back and shrugged to deny his proposal." Samantha would definitely like to join you." She raised an eyebrow and looked at me... Do I have any choice?

"No, Jennifer you can proceed with Mr Clark. Samantha will come with me." Ryan interrupted unexpectedly.

Jennifer looked a sort of upset with this but took no time to join Daniel while I sat in Ryan's car. "Would you like music?" he tuned the radio. A melodious song was playing. "Which kind of food do you like?" Why he is being too nice to me.

"Chinese " I said looking out of the window.

"How strange, we both stay at same place but we don't even know each others likes." He said slightly glancing at me.

"Wrong, not we both, only you don't know about me. I know you like Italian food, late night life, Paris fashion and Jennifer ... "

As I finished the car stopped at destination and I got out of the car without waiting for him.

I joined them on dinner table Jennifer was not interested in sitting next to Ryan so she choose Daniel. For my bad luck it was round table and I was in between Ryan and Daniel.

Daniel had everything planned so dinner was served within no time, we reached. And as I guessed Daniel orders Chinese for me. The people over table were enjoying their dinner, like Jennifer was off mood , Tony was totally busy with his unknown dish, Ryan was sharing his experiences of working with senior Clark and finally Daniel who was enjoying dinner over the table and under the table he slowly kept his hand on my thighs, my heartbeats  went faster, my legs were shivering, my brain stopped working while he was  squeezing my hand with his, under the table.

" excuse me" I got up to get a gap from the situation for a while. I forcefully pulled my hand from his grip and headed to washroom.

Oh my God, that was crazy.. I freshen up and came out of washroom. And see what, collide with someone. My hand purse dropped from my hand. I bent to grasp that then "you left college because I was studying there, left working in restaurant because I have become the partner, now what you are going to do?" Daniel snatched the purse from floor before I could. " going to leave this job too, because I'm the official partner of Anderson's now." I stood up and let out my hand for asking my purse.

He picked my hand instead of giving purse "Now I'm hundred and one percent sure Sam, destiny wants us to be together. I swear I'm not going to leave you even if you go hide in Amazon jungles. " he smirked evilly and pulled me closer to him. "Don't even try to avoid me, otherwise there is still a face of Daniel, about which you are not aware of. " he whiffed the hair strand away from my face. He smelled of cologne and mint. May be used mouth freshener after dinner.... Now what matters if he used mouth freshener or not, you stupid . I mentally slapped myself. But the truth was that I was completely out of control, my legs become weak, I was unable to speak even a word. His cold breath was directly touching my skin. I wanted this thing to continue like this.

"What happened??" He whispered slowly into my ears. I pulled my hand back from his grip.

" OK then, see you." I stepped back.

"Sure" oh god that grin on his face. "My purse" he slightly turned towards me and he extended his hand with purse

"No, not now, anything important in this? No problem, I'll take care of it. Meet me someday, I'll give it back to you." He put that purse very easily into his pants pocket and disappeared behind the wall. I wish I brought bigger purse...

Here is another update guys...

Very fast, right..?

Enjoy...and don't forget to vote and write comments....