chapter 7

Sam's POV

I went back my cabin and without wasting a second texted the venue to Tony.

Me: venue: Anderson Global main office 13th floor.

Tony: Done, I'll be there at 5.

Tony replied and I put the phone on table to get into some work.

The day went very fast and evening came so soon, it was half past four. Now I was just waiting for Daniel to come.

My phone vibrated on table I saw it was text message from Tony.

We are on the way.... :)

Don't know what would I have done without Tony. Again a phone ring.

"Come to my office" Ryan's bold voice said. I rushed towards his office. Knocked on the door " yes..." He yelled

I entered "You called, Mr Anderson, I mean Ryan." I stood in front of his table.

" yes, arranged everything? prepared detailing? " He asked surely about the meeting.

" Yes, I have done everything" I nodded.

"Good, then I'm going to conference room, follow me" he got up from his seat and straightened his grey jacket.

" Why me??" I asked hesitantly.

"To entertain me, will you dance for me if I ask." He seriously..joked.

"I don't know dancing" I said and He laughed.

"To record the minutes of the meeting dear." He clarified while laughing only and disappeared behind his office door, I followed him as he said.

My heart was almost coming in my mouth with tension. Within no time I heard a sound of door opening. Tony entered into the board room. "Hello Mr. Anderson, myself Tony Parks. General manager of Clark's industries." He extended his hand for handshake.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Parks. "They shook hands. " where is Mr. Daniel Clark." Ryan asked pulling away his hand.

"Yes, He is here only, talking over phone with someone. He will be here within few minutes. " He answered very politely.

"OK, let us start with some overview until then he comes." Ryan and Tony sat on chairs around the table which was in center of the room. "Where are those papers Samantha?" Ryan asked looking at me. I took those papers which he asked about and gave both of them individual copies.

They were busy in there discussion while, I was noting the important points. The door opened again, my heart started beating with double speed "May I?" Jennifer came in a very short pencil skirt, cleavage showing top and bright red lipstick on lips. Slut..

Obviously men are men, their focus diverted totally towards that beauty. She must be happy doing this thing to them. She came and sat next to Ryan and spoken something in his ear melting the all distance between them. And I was burning inside, I don't know why.

"Yes, shall we continue?" Tony did this on purpose and winked at me with a smirk.

"Samantha can you get that file I have given you yesterday." Ryan said to me completely ignoring Jennifer. I nodded and got up to go and get the file.

As I opened the door there was already someone standing. No way, Daniel Clark..... I tried to escape as fast as I could. But he was not moving at all. I tried to go left but couldn't, right ..impossible. I moved fast tilting my body aside and fallen almost.