Chapter 14

It's been almost three weeks and she still hasn't woken up. It is driving me insane, I can't accept the fact that I got the girl of my dreams and now she is lying in a hospital bed and there is absolutely nothing I can do.

"Son you have to go home and sleep it is not good for you stay here" said my father

"I don't care I am not leaving until she wakes up!"

That is when my father left, he always comes in say the same thing I know he is worrying about me. It is just I can't leave her. She is the only person I can truly talk to. I come every day here and talk to her the doctors said sometimes she can hear people when they talk even if she is in a coma.

"Lizzy please this is killing me please wake up, I can't life without you. From the first day I saw you, you didn't see the guy I was pretending to be you saw me, even though you run from me you never stop putting up a fight. You the strongest person I have ever met please open up your eyes"!

"You know princy out of all the things you have ever said to me this is the first time you truly open up" Came a very faint whisper.

"Lizzy?" That is when I saw her, she was looking up to me with the smile I miss so much.

"Hey princey"

I couldn't contain myself I started hugging her.

"oomph hey prince charming can't breathe"