Chapter 2

After a long and irritating journey for the men (thanks to me) we made it to the castle, where I was forcefully dragged out of the car and in to a line. The line consisted of all the girls that had been taken from their homes, but the difference between them and I, is that I'm pissed and they're not. Also, I am still in handcuffs.

"Ladies, I introduce to you -the King"

And in came the King in all his glory (note the sarcasm). He walked past and inspected each girl, probably to see if they were fit to be the bride of his son. And then he stopped in front of me.

"Guards! Why is this girl the only one still in handcuffs?"

"We...um... Sir, you see, it's for your protection, and this girl is very dangerous and uncooperative."

"Nonsense! Let her go immediately"

"Yes, Sir."

Slowly, the guard came and took off my handcuffs, and as soon as they were off, I hit him in the face and made a run for it. There's no way in hell I'm going to stay here! I run directly to the forest. I'd almost made it to freedom when I heard horses galloping behind me. It was very unfair, don't you think? Me on foot and them on horses? Not long after, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, lifting me up on to a horse.

"Hey! Put me down! I don't want to go back there!"

But of course, the man holding me wouldn't listen, and he took me to the king.

"My son, I see you have caught the runaway"

Wait, son?!

"Yes father, May I ask why she's running away from here?"

"Well son, you see, I don't know. Apparently she doesn't want to be here."

"Of course I don't want to be here! Why else do you think I would fight the whole way here and run away just now?" I cried.

"May I ask why you don't want to be here?" says the prince.

"Easy: I don't like being dragged out here, and also I don't like you. That enough for you, Princey?"

Wow, who would have thought that one sentence would make the prince speechless?

"Okay girls, the maids will take you to your rooms where you can settle down" says the King.

And with that, a guard took me from the Prince (yep, they're scared I'll run away again) and led me to my room.