96) Ocean eyes

Ocean eyes by Blondanddangerous

    Sexy millionaire Kai Isaacs has it all- as the son of the legendary marine conservationist Kurt Isaacs, the former child star has enough money, influence and women to fill an ocean. As a young boy, he idolized his Aussie father as they travelled around the world's seas, the two of them defending the deep as they filmed their television show. Now, as an adult, Kai is heir to his father's fortune as well as his formidable legacy.

But Kai's blue eyes are hiding a torture soul. When he was only twelve, Kai witnessed his dad's gruesome death at sea. He has never fully recovered from the experience, hiding his post-traumatic stress behind a playboy façade, never allowing any woman to come close enough to see his pain.

When he meets Aria, the sweet and passionate dolphin activist, Kai pursues her, determined to hold on to the feeling of peace he experiences when she's around. But Aria is her own woman with her own mission and won't be so easily won over by the man she knows only as philandering, wealthy and self-absorbed.

When the pair embarks on a journey together to rescue Alby, the mysterious white dolphin of the Great Barrier Reef, Kai uses the trip as a perfect cover to win Aria's heart. But when seas turns stormy, will Kai's love be enough to keep the couple afloat?