Deleted.

Want a date? by RainyGirl_11

-Eh...um...do you want a date? Lana asked nervously.
She watched as the man stilled for a moment before closing his eyes in annoyance. Okay...! She guessed he didn't like dates or maybe he didn't like talking to strangers or something. Well, anyway she tried and now she wouldn't have to feel guilty and imagine her mom's voice in her head telling her off.

-The last thing I want right now is to have a date with a desperate and probably another gold diggers of a woman. Let along with someone I've barely even glanced at. So, please have some self-respect and leave me the fuck alone!

~~~~~~~~

Lana Summers is a hardworking woman who just lost her job and was having a heard tie trying to get back on her feet. Lucky for her she was able to dins another job with the Andersons Company not knowing it belongs to none other the man whom she had a misunderstanding with at the park one day. When she finds out, she vows to herself she'd do anything to hide from him and not let him see her.

But would Lana's plan to work out? Would the infamous playboy Aiden Daniel Anderson finally find the only woman who told him off besides his mother and sister? The irresistible, beautiful and sexy woman with a haunting past and who was imprinted in his mind and the regret of not going after her? Would he finally find her and find out she was under his nose all along?