"Jane you underestimated yourself. You did things for me than nobody ever did before. Yes, we had our bad times but I want to keep the good ones only. Like the pony or when you find me with the bomb. " she said sweet and stroke his hair.

"I always wondered what did you do the pony?"

"I gave it to a friend of mine who has a stable. We can visit it if you want. I named him too. "

"How did you name it?"

"Hope." she said a little embarrassment.

"It's perfect." he said and lean over and gave her a smooth kiss. "Come on, let's open the wine and watched the stars."

"Good idea." she said smiling.

They stayed and watched the stars cuddling until it started to get cold. Then they went inside and slept in each other arms.

Jane woke up first from a loud voice which came from outside.

"Is anybody here?"

Jane disentangled himself from Lisbon and sipped out of the bed. Lisbon made a groan on protest but she continued to sleep. Jane stretched his hands and opened the door of the airstream. He saw a man around thirties.

"Hello. Mr. Jane? I'm the engineer for your vehicle. You called us last night."

"Yes. Sorry about my appearance. Your name?"

"Alfred Gibbs. Can you tell me what happened?"

Jane explained to him the details and Alfred open the front side of the airstream and started to work. Jane went inside to clean himself and made tea and coffee.

An hour later Lisbon woke up. She heard voices from outside. She stood up and went to the bathroom. When she finished she went to find Jane and saw him with a man to talk.

"Good morning." she said cheerfully.

"Good morning Teresa. Meet Alfred. He fixed the airstream." Jane said.

Alfred smiled bright to her, staring at her and shook her hand.

"What was the problem with the airstream?"

"A pipe was unplugged for the heat. Everything works now." Jane explained casual.

"Can we continue our trip then?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, miss. You won't have any problems." Alfred answered still focused on Lisbon.

Jane felt uncomfortably and putted his arms around her waist bringing her closer. Lisbon felt Jane's tesnse and spoke:

"I will go make some coffee." she said.

"I made coffee before. Wait here to bring you a cup." Jane smiled and went inside.

"So, are you travelling together?" Alfred asked Lisbon

"Yes. We are going to Colorado." she respond polite.

"I live close. I can give you my number and maybe..." he said seductively to her

"Well, thanks but I'm with someone." she said and nodded to the airstream.

"He doesn't have to know it." he continued and made a step closer to her.

"Try to touch me and I will break your hand. Am I clear?"

"Come on baby. You are hot as hell. Don't tell me you want that rag."

"Keep your mouth close because I will force you." she said angry.

That moment Jane returned and gave Lisbon her coffee. He understood something had happened from Lisbon's face.

"What's going on here?" he asked serious.

"Nothing. Alfred was leaving. Now." Lisbon respond coldly

"You're losing." he snapped. "You know where to find me if you change mind" he winked to her ignoring Jane and turned around and started to walk to his car.

Jane found his blood to boil and he gave Alfred a fist in his face. Lisbon cried his name and before he understood it Alfred's fist hit Jane in his cheek. Jane lost his balance and fell down. Lisbon separated them and ordered Alfred to leave.

When he left Lisbon helped Jane to stood up and carried him in the airstream. She took the first aid kit and cleaned his check. When she finished she sat next to him and pulled him on a strong hug.

"Don't do it again Jane. I hate to see you in pain." she said affectionately with tears.

"I couldn't let him speak to you like that Lisbon. "

"I could handle him. He made you jealous right?"

"May be a little. I want you for myself alone Lisbon. I'm a selfish person. Sorry."

"You are an idiot. My caveman." she said smiling. She caressed his cheek and gave him a small kiss there.

"Come on. Let's go to that beautiful cabin you promised me. We lost a lot of time." she said grinning and Jane started to drive the last miles.

"Private cabin Lisbon. And you are going to be loud." he winked to her.