Stars and anger

Lisbon was speechless. Jane had spread a blanket with pillows and he lighted on some candles. It was a beautiful sight. The broken airstream was completely forgotten. The sky was clear and they could see the stars above them. She placed down next to the blanket the wine and the glasses. When she turned around to look for Jane, she saw him smiling. He crossed his arms around her and spoke:

"Do you like it? We are alone here. You, me and the stars."

"I must say it was a good thing that the airstream broke." she chuckled pulling him in a soft kiss and got her hand in his cheek.

It was supposed to be an innocent kiss but Jane slide his tongue into her mouth. Lisbon opened her lips to his attack and her head dropped back.

They parted for air but stayed closely, their lips almost touched. He gentle removed a lock of hair from her face and said:

"I love you Lisbon. Thanks for being here with me."

"There is nowhere else I want to be. Home is where the heart feels loved and saved. And you're my home Patrick." she said with voice heavy of emotions.

His smile became more bright than stars and he kissed her again. He pushed her gently backwards onto the blanket. Lisbon rested her head in the pillow and brought Jane above her.

Lisbon smiled at him and then looked at the dark sky.

"It's a beautiful night. I'm happy to be here. With you of course."

Jane looked at her and said:

"You are probably right. It is a beautiful view."

Lisbon hit him playfully in his shoulder.

"Stop hit me woman. It hurts." he said pretending to be in pain.

Lisbon rolled her eyes and spoke:

"you deserve it. You are trying to get in my pants."

"Does it work it?" he said and started kiss her neck running his hands to her body.

"Maybe." she respond laughing.

His lips were on her neck, soft kisses and bites and felt her shiver underneath him. His finger worked will the first buttons of her shirt and he mouth trailed lower.

"I adore your freckles Lisbon. They are beautiful " he said as he kissed them.

Lisbon let out a moan and said breathless:

"Jane stop teasing"

Everything about her made him lose his mind. The taste of her skin, the ways she respond to his touch, her incredible body, her strength, her love. He wanted to lose himself in her existence. He knew he would never get enough of her. The fear of losing her made him weak. His heart hammered in his chest.

He opened the front clasp of her bra and pushed it off. His thumbs teased her nipples and she groaned loudly. He removed his hand only to be replace by his mouth. He sucked her nipple and Lisbon moaned louder.

Jane putted his hand inside her pants finding her clit. He stroke there softly and then he pushed two fingers inside. Lisbon saw stars and screamed his name. He started move his finger inside-out and her body shaked by a powerful orgasm. When he pull his hand out he linked her juices from his hand. After Jane clasped her bra and shirt and pulled out of her and laid next to her, taking her in his arms.

"That was... whoa! Thank you." she said breathlessly. "Stop smirking Jane."

"It's not like that."

"What do you mean?" she asked puzzled.

"I never thought I could find love again Lisbon. Right now I'm happy. Being with you is the only time I feel peace." he whispered. "You were so generous with me. You did everything for me. Now it's my time to make you feel good."