Chapter 6 : The Right Guy

Rebecca's pov

I walked to work the next morning feeling very excited.I couldn't wait for my date with Adam.I walked into the bakery and saw Harry."Hey Haz,"I greeted."Hey Rebecca,"he said sadly."What's wrong?"I asked."I just couldn't get to sleep last night,"he said."Why?"I asked."Because I was thinking of you,"he explained."You were?"I asked/said.I was surprised that he actually thought about me.I actually started to like him more than a friend.Soon it was time for my break."I gotta go,"I said.Harry looked up from his work."Why?"he asked."First,its my break.Second,I'm going on a date,"I said.He looked at me curiously."Why are you going on a date now but wouldn't go with me?"he asked."When you asked me it was right after I broke up with Jacob.And I didn't want to ruin our friendship,"I said.I walked out of the building.I then felt that I shouldn't date Adam.I should date Harry.Besides,Adam was kind of a stranger that just asked me out of random.I went to the Starbucks that Adam told me to meet him at.I instantly saw him and said hello.He wasn't as handsome as the day before.The whole time we just talked.Adam talked mostly about himself.Until he asked me about what I wanted to do for a career."I want to sing,"I said.He had this disgusted look on his face."I hate music,"he scoffed.I loved music to be honest.I would actually take music classes in the summer just to sing.It was actually the only talent I had besides playing the guitar.I was actually glad when the date was over.I didn't know if it was because I wanted to see Harry or because I didn't really like Adam.Before I left Adam kissed me goodbye.I learned that if the right person kisses you and you feel fireworks or butterflies then they're your true love.And surprisingly I never felt that with Jacob or Adam.I was just hoping that I would find the right guy soon.

I walked back to the bakery.Once I walked through the door Harry greeted me."How was your date?"he asked."Not what I imagined it would be,"I said.As soon as I said that Harry started looking happy."You wanna come over to my place tonight?"he asked."Sure,"I said.Later,he drove me to his flat and we just talked the whole time."What do you want to be when you grow up?"he asked me.I instantly felt nervous because of what Adam said about my response earlier.I wasn't going to lie to Harry because I knew he would understand."um...I want to be a singer.Because you know I love music,"I said."Me too.I want to be a singer when I grow up,"he said agreeing with me,"I'm actually going to join x factor.""Sing me the song your gonna sing,"I said.Once he started singing I immediately fell in love with him.I felt like he was singing that song about me.

"Isn't she lovely

isn't she wonderful

isn't she precious

less than one minute old

and I never thought

through love

there'd be one as pretty as she

isn't she lovely

made from love,"he sang.

Once he was finished I started clapping loudly.I was surprised at how beautifully he sang.He stood up and bowed and that made me laugh.Me and Harry had fun all day.We talked and watched movies till we fell asleep.Harry fell asleep while watching Grease.He had his arm around me and I could hear little snores coming from him.Then I finally fell asleep with my head on Harry's chest and dreaming about him.

a/n Question of the day:

what is your favorite one direction song?If someone you loved sang a song to you than what song would that be?