Chapter 1: The Employee

Harry's pov

_____________

I had a normal job on Saturdays at a bakery.I would make cupcakes and serve dozens to people each and every day.Then I would see those same people the next day and consider them as regulars.I would call each person out by name.I had a list of names filed in my brain.My most common customer was a lady named Angela.We would always sit at a table on my break and she would tell me about her daughter.The most recent subject was on how her daughter needed a job.Angela and I would talk and drink tea at a table in the center of the bakery.I tried talking to the manager about hiring her daughter.But he would always say we'll see.

One quiet afternoon,a young girl about a year younger than me showed up at the bakery.I never saw her before in my life.But my eyes were focused completely on her.She was the prettiest girl I saw.

"Hello,my name is Rebecca and I am looking for a job,"she said.Her voice was even beautiful too."I'm Harry,I'm one of the employees,"I replied.I shook her hand and just stared at her eyes.I called Joe the manager and he walked out to where we were."You must be Rebecca.I have heard so much about you from your mother,Angela," he said."Yeah,I really wanted a job like this for a long time,"she said."Well Rebecca,you may go home now.We have to choose who will be training you,"Joe said.I watched her leave.She looked really happy with her new job.

Rebecca's pov

________________

I walked home to my flat.I saw my mother's car parked outside and new she was there.I went inside and saw my mother on the couch playing with my dog,Boo."Good news mum,I got the job!"I practically screamed."That's wonderful!Did you see Harry there?"she asked."Yeah,"I said."He's kinda cute isn't he,"my mother said."Mum!!"I yelled.It was kinda weird having my mum say that Harry was cute.I already have a boyfriend.And my mum only said that Harry was cute because she doesn't like Jacob.Jacob was an amazing boyfriend but lately we haven't really been talking.My mum has been coming over quite often and whenever Jacob calls he asks if she's there.It makes me sad a lot because I really want my parents to approve of my boyfriends."You know,if you start dating that Harry boy then I would be sure to approve of him,"she said.My mum always knew what I was thinking."Mum,I like Jacob.Even though we don't talk much I still love him.After all he's the one who got the idea of all of us to stay here in London so he could meet you,"I said.A frown grew on her face.She knew I loved him.And that love will never fall apart.

a/n hey my turtles I hope u like this chapter so please vomment

-Izzy -xx