spending a night at the hyuugas

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey zeina relax... breath.. 1,2,3...1,2,3.." diana said.

"What are you teaching me, how to dance." I said.

"No I'm just calming you down." Diana said.

"Who are you, what do you want and why are you here? Neji asked in a serious tone. "And how do you know my name." He asked this time more curious.

"Wow... nice greeting you got there." I said as he glared at me.

"Hinata hyuuga invited us here to stay this night." Yuki siad.

"How annoying and ungrateful.." I heard neji mutter as he led us to where hinata was on the way leina had googly eyes as I wanted to puke.

Really what does she see in him.

We entered a room that hinata was sitting on the floor doing something as we entered making her startled.

"O-oh... I-i will take y-you to your r-rooms." She stuttered as she got up and led us to our rooms, as neji left. Lazy

"I - I'm sorry but t-theres only two r-rooms available." She said.

"It's ok... we don't mind." I said.

"So who will I be sharing with?" Diana asked.

"I don't know... Are there only two beds in each room?" I asked hinata.

"Y-Yes...sorry " she said appologizing.

"It's ok...don't worry about it.." I said. Diana walking in a room that has white walls that had a purple,white bed and a pink brown bed. She laid her bag on the purple,white bed and said: this one is mine obviously it has my color.

Leina took the pink,brown bed as she also laid her things on her bed.

I walked to the other room to see how it looks, it has gray walls with a black blue,gray bed and an orange,yellow bed. I ran quickly to the black blue,gray bed and laid down on it and throwing my bag with me, yuki picked the orange,yellow bed and put his stuff on it and because it was the only one left.

"S-so... your going to s-sleep with m-me in the.. s-same room?" He asked stuttering and blushing a little.

"Hey.. do I have a choice I don't want to sleep on the floor and don't worry my bed is far enough from yours." I said.

It was 5:00 o'clock I got up from my bed and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Yuki asked me.

"To diana and leina's room." I said and walked out and went to their room, to not find them inside.

Where have you both gone without me..

I walked outside to see leina and diana behind a tree watching neji train. leina... you really have no taste in men.. poor diana she's been dragged into this.

I walked to the field that neji is training in and sat on the cold green grassy ground, giggling on how leina got mad.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh me... just admiring the view." I said.

"Well go admire it somewhere else, your distracting me." He complained.

"Can you at least strike better poses." I said looking at leina holding her camera and waving her hand/signaling for me to move a little, and diana hiding her laughter behind leina.

"Why.. like what you see." He said smirking.

"No, not really." I said.

"Then why did you say that?" He asked as he was now infront of me, and I got up from where I am sitting, so now we are face to face... he's taller so I had to put my head/neck up.