On Rainy Days

Title: On Rainy Days

Character(s): Kim Jae joong, Kwon Yuri

Rating: PG

Summary: Those Days, Jae joong doesn't know what he's doing. She who brings nothing but smiles on his face, Jae joong only made her cry. His sweet angel knows only how to love him endlessly, Jae joong just took her for granted.

The rain is falling, Jae joong watches that woman walk away with tears in her eyes, he wants to cry and steal his beloved back in his arms yet he finds himself doing nothing.

He waits for the rain to stop. His heart full of regrets. He knows its too late for everything now.

Rain always falls, so the memories will repeat again.

Not like any other concerts, DBSK renders their most powerful performace for their debut. Jae joong, then, seems to be the most tired after the last performance. And although he's merely staggering his way back into the SM Entertainment's van, luck mischievously draws him into an inevitable situation of running onto a bunch of avid and most dangerous fangirls.

The night is gravely wet with rain and it isn't a completely comfortable position for Jae joong to hide behind dark corners of the street. But his fans can be too rough from time to time and he's left with no choice. The cold wall obviously isn't going to lay down for him. He rubs his hands together, trying to ease its numbness from the breeze. There isn't any porch or roof to cover him from the surging storm and he's awfully soaked. He curses the rain for it.

"The rain isn't so bad, you know?"

A sudden but gentle voice behind him makes him flinch. He turns and gets blinded by a flash from a camera. He tries to rub off a violet box floating from his eyes and fails on the attempt.

"I think its the most wonderful creation here on earth!"

He blinks and sees a woman in front of him. Her head is tilting to her shoulders; an umbrella is stuck in between. Laces hang below her knees from the ivory dress she'st65 wearing. She holds a camera with both of her hands. The lady is obviously a fan and he knows instantly that he should be running away and trying to escape.

"No its not." He stands completely idle, burrowing his gaze deeper in her eyes. Jae joong's definitely seeing a more wonderful creation right there.

"Yeah it is!"

"I've seen better"

"But the rain is the best!"

She's relentless and not long after a brief battle of "No, its not" and "Yes, it is.", Jae joong's reminded of how loosing feels.

Many days, Jae joong's induced to bore himself attending a seminar on how fans can be delicately terrifying if you were to debut in an idol group. He'll soon end up knocked to sleep on his chair shortly before the speaker arrives.

When they finally get home, the hotel's parking lot isn't so much still as Jae joong sees it. His car is parked high from the ground; maybe on the fourth floor at the least. Some nights he stalks the view of the city from the lot's open walls while sipping on his cup of iced coffee. Its the only time Jae joong finds time to be alone and free from his typical, public world.

He's feeling the cool of the wind when a flash of light blinks on his peripheral.

"So the magazine was right about your favorite spot then?"

There's a woman walking almost hesitantly towards him. She hides a camera behind her back, making Jae joong smile in a strange amusement. He recognize the lady in just an instant: the same girl he met by the street when he was hiding from his fans.