Chapter 7 Flashback

Hi peeps! I'm back! Sorry that I disappeared for a while! I kinda moved over the summer and I was busy and I also have school so this is actually a free moment for me! Ok, this whole chapter is mainly about a flashback that Percy has and there will be mentions of Loki! Anyways enjoy the chapter!
--------------------------------------------

Flashback

I'm back in the pit. This is before I got the cure for the poison. Tartarus captured us, me and Annabeth, no wait, Annabeth and I, he captured us and tortured me until I agreed to help Gaea.

"Now, will you help her?" He asked again, whipping me in the back.

"Never!" I screamed. He sighed and motioned his hand. Suddenly, a figure I never thought I'd see again appeared.

"Well, if it isn't the runt! Back so I can finish your beatings?" Smelly Gabe said. I admit, I trembled a little. This is the reason I had nightmares when I was smaller, the reason why my mom never had a good life, the reason I'm a messed up child. And I'm pretty sure I was already not an easy kid.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the walrus. No wait, that's an insult to walruses.

"I'm back to finish you!" Gabe said. He went up to Percy and beat him. Percy felt like he was 6 years old again. He felt like he went back in time, the time when he had to hide in a closet just so he can escape the beatings for at least an hour. He screamed when he felt the glass bottle crash into the side of his head, but he still didn't give in.

"You're not helping! I must get something stronger!" Tartarus snarled. Gabe disappeared and Annabeth showed up instead. Se was gagged and her hands and legs were tied up. She tried to come to me, but she couldn't. Tartarus went up to her and he was holding a whip with spikes on it. He started torturing her instead of me.

"Annabeth!" I screamed. No, he can't do this!

"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS! THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME TARTUS!" I screamed. I purposely changed his name so he would get annoyed. He turned to face me, an annoyed look on his face. I smirked to myself. Mission accomplished.

"My name," he said, "is Tartarus. Not Tartus!" I obviously got him annoyed. That's my specialty!

"I don't care puny! Now leave her alone!" I screamed. He didn't listen to me. He tortured Annabeth until she was almost completely dead. He made her disappear and turned to me.

"She'll be dead as soon as you know it! Face it demigod! No one can stop us!" He said.

End Flashback

I woke up and I was in my room. How did I get here? What happened? Where is everyone? All these thoughts passed through my head until I heard a voice.

"Do you think it was Loki? He could've done this." Steve said. Who's Loki?

"It can't have been him. He is good now. And he is also in Asgard, not Earth." Thor said. Again, who the Hades is Loki?!

"How else is he having nightmares as bad as these?" Uncle Tony asked.

"His past." Thor grumbled. No one spike up again. I took that as my cue to walk in.

Tony's POV:

After Thor said something about Percy's past, no one spoke up again. Percy suddenly just walked into the room, like nothing happened! He just walked in casually and smiled at us.

"Hey guys! What'd I miss?" He asked. I went up to him and glared.

"You, mister, should not be up and at 'em! You should be in your room resting! You looked like you were in a bad place at the moment." I told him, trying to push him back to his room.

"Uncle T! I'm okay! No need to do that!" He said, stepping to the side, making me trip. I groaned from the floor and got up.

"Fine! If you're not gonna go back to your room, at least eat something!" I said. He ran to the kitchen and started making food. When he was done, he had two blue sandwiches on his plate and a cup of water. Why is he eating blue food?

"What's with the blue food?" I asked.

"Funny story actually." He said.

--------Time Skip After Story--------

"And that's why." He finished. Wow, Gabe sounds like a jerk!

"Gabe sounds like a jerk!" I said. Percy's eyes darkened and he looked at his half eaten sandwich.

"He was." He said in a dark tone.

"What do you mean by was?" I asked.

"He disappeared a long time ago. I have no idea what happened to the guy." He said. I nodded. There was reports of a guy by the name of Gabe disappearing a few years ago. I think this is the same guy. I looked at the clock and saw it was midnight! We've been talking for 3 hours!

"Wow kiddo! It's already midnight! You should get some rest. And if you have nightmares, feel free to wake me up. We can talk about it and maybe it will get you to sleep better. By the looks of that thing from a few hours ago, you might need to talk." I said. He smiled.

"I appreciate it Uncle T! Goodnight." He said.

"'Night!" I called back. 'Hope he gets a good night.' I thought.