'You finna learn how to stop being so stubborn'

' I'm sorry baby' I begged but he was being mean.

' Go get Ren ready before I bend yo ass ova'

'Baby Im pregnant'I whined unwrapping my arms from around him.

' We ain't gonna be in the sun all day just get yo pregnant ass up'he said kissing my cheek. Then the baby kicked causing us to smile.

' Only because you asked nicely'I said waddling to the stairs and he chuckled picking me up and running up the stairs with me in his arms.
.
.
.
.
Shuna.

Today everybody was meeting at the park for a get together. The guys were BBQing and there was little things for the kids to do. We had the little kids at the park and Jojo ,Shay and Bre was playing hide amd seek.Since Tyrese is just 2 months he was with his daddy chilling in the shade.

'Baby you hunger 'Ty asked walking over to me,kissing my cheek.

'No just make Shay plate and let me feed my Reseyy'I cooed grabbing Tyrese and kissing his soft cheek.

'Damn can daddy get a kiss' Ty asked getting closer to me.

'Daddy wanna kiss' I pouted lifting my lips to him and he pecked my lips.

'Aye Ty Get Off My Sista and Bring Yo Ass'Carter yelled and I flipped him off as Ty kissed me passionately.
.
.
.
.
Carter.

'Okay everybody know what to do'I asked the kids as the all grabbed a stick. They nodded yes and Ty,Cash and Semaj helped them.We were on the beach near the park watching the sun set. I smiled and made my way to Isabella.

'Hey baby'I smiled gripping her waist.

'Carter what are you up to'she asked drinking her soda.

'Nothing just wanna take a walk on the beach'I smiled

'Okay trinna be romantic and stuff'she smiled grabbing my hand and I led her down to the shore line.

'Awe baby look at the sun set'she smiled pointing to the sun that was setting over the ocean. I smiled and kissed her cheek as she blushed. She intertwined our fingers and kissed me passionately. I picked her up and lifted her in the air as she smiled big.

'Mommy,we draw for you'Bre smiled as I put her down. Bre and Jojo pulled her to where everyone was circled around the sand.

'What are y'all doing' she asked as everyone made the writing in the sand visible.

'will YoU mArrY Me ¿'

I smiled at the kids hand writing in the sand. I silently got on one knee beside her and she looked at everyone with confusion. Lord let her say yes!

'Bella,I never thought I could love another woman besides my mama and sister but that night I met you that you we're special and the fact that you put up with my shit for almost 3 years means a lot to me and I realized I don't want my kids callin another nigga daddy and I'll be damn if you call another nigga my name....I guess I'm trinna say I love you.Isabella Rene Santana will you marry me'I asked as Bre opened the ring box smiling. I looked up into Bella's eyes seeing her eyes water and her face turn red.

'Well say something girl'Santana said as everyone laughed.

'Yes baby I'll marry you'she cried as I put the ring on her finger. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her waist,hugging her.she pulled away and kissed me passionately.

'Mommy Daddy wife'Bre smiled and Bella wiped her eyes.

'Yes Bre Mommy said yes'I smiled picking her up.

'Thank you guys 'Bella smiled as she hugged the kids then everyone else. Mama gave Bella a crying C.j.

'Fat baby why you cryin 'she copied rocking him back nd forth.

'Damn girl the rock is big as hell'Rene said then gave Semaj a look.

'Man Nae don't start that shit 'he said with seriousness and her pregnant ass stormed off with Serenity.

'Man look what you did now they all want a ring on it'Cash mumbled as Kisses followed Rene.

'Ima talk to y'all later,Im getting some pussy tonight 'I grinned following Bella to the car. The kids was going to Santana for the night which has him pissed but hell I deserve some pussy that ring was a mill.I'm just happy she said yes!

'You know what's going down tonigh right 'she asked with a sly smirk as she kissed my neck.

'Yes ma'am 'I licked my lips and quickly pulled out the driveway.
😊
__
Omg this it's almost over!!

Carter Proposed!

The ring and stuff in the M.M.

Rene pregnant self is a hot mess.

But is the drama really over?

PLEASE I need more votes and comments,I understand some of you are busy but please support, I'm very passionate about my work.

Also me and ChinaChinaChina is starting a new book called Kingston Jamaica: Finding Somebody Real

And shout out to TheforbiddenChy's books you should go read and vote on her stuff to.

-@extasy_kisses