Part 5 twins!

Harry POV

So we're are we going now asked Harry "well we're going to pick up your twin sister of course" hagrid answer "my what!" "You're sister!" I didn't know I had a sister but harry kept quiet as he waited to see See His sister for the first time since they was young.

Harriet POV

As I lay on my bed I saw a small glow I thought it was a shooting star so I jumped up out of bed and set on the stool that was by my window and made my wish " I wish that I can go somewhere far from here." There was a bang on the door so I thought some one was trying to break in so I grabbed my bat from under my bed I ranned down the stairs and found a huge man and a small boy the huge man said Hi Harriet , "how did you know my name" well, "ahhhhhhhhhh" oger oger! Yelled scarlet Mrs Murphy came down the stairs "what going on" "umn hold on" the men reached in his pocket and pulled out an envelope with a second glance she realize that it was the same letter scarlet ripped up I opened it and read it after reading it I was shocked "so what does it say" while she tried to look cute for the small boy, it says that I'm an wizard and I been accepted to hogwart witched crafted and wizardry they looked shock then Scarlet expression change to jealousy and hate " you little freak" she said as she pushed me I tripped over the couch and fell I got up and slapped her in her face, then her faced turned red leaving my hand print in her face and before I could do something she attacked me she slapped me twice as hard and pushed me on the floor she got on top of me and started pulling my hair I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled it causing her to fall off me I quickly got up and started punching her she scratched my face and I suddenly got pulled up by the huge man Scarlet got up and tried to attack me but flew back into the wall Mrs Murphy screamed get out you little demon child. I hurriedly ran to my room and packed all my stuff In my trunk I sat there for a while and dragged my stuff downstairs have way down I herd Mrs Murphy and a voice arguing when I came downstairs I followed the huge man out followed by the small boy witch I learn was harry and my saposed to be twin brother I was so happy my ears turned pink I thought it was normal for wizards so I didn't pay munch mind to it I also learn that the man name was hagrid he was really nice he told me and harry all about our parent we was heading off to this place called dungeon Alley to get our school school stuff.

Please vote & comments your thoughts and your idea

And I will like to change that harriet doesn't live in an orphanage she lives with scarlet and her mom Mrs Murphy she got adopted by them

Oh yeah the picture up there is for scarlet.

Thanks for reading