Part 2 weird connection

Harry's POV

I was woken up my anut petunia,
" Wake up Wake up" I put my glasses on and walked out of my ''room" and into the kitchen I was ordered by petunia to go and fist breakfast I made pancakes, eggs, grits, and sausage for Dudley birthday she wanted everything to be perfect. Dudley suddenly gets upset because of the number of presant he got this year. I fist me a plate "pass the bacon" Dudley said "say the magic word" Harry replied aunt Petunia screamed and dropped her plate Mr.Vernon yelled at harry " go to your room now" he yelled with peaces of grits on his mustache. Harry jumped up and raned into the cupboard he calls room confused and a bit angry he laid down and fell a sleep.

Harriet's POV

I was woken up by Scarlet yelling in my face "wake up freak" I tried to annoy it but then I felt somebody push me on the floor "thats enough girls" Mrs. Murphy yelled given me a stink look after breakfast I want all of y'all to get dressed so thats exactly what we did after I got dress we gotten into the ven I was hungry I didn't have nonthing to eat because scarlet and her groupies stole it like why do you steal other people foods!? We pulled up to an zoo and I felt an weird feeling like an connection then my scar started to burn.

Harry's POV

I was woken up again but it was by Dudley this time he was pounding on my door with his heavy hands "Wake up and get dressed" I did as I was told, while I was putting on my shirt I herd my stomach growled I remember I haven't eating anything all day as I finished butting up my shirt my door swing open "hurry up" yelled Dudley we got in the car and drove to an zoo we got their it felt weird my scar started to burn I rubed it and tried to ease the pain maybe it was because I didn't eat anything after a while it stoped we got out of the car and started walking around.

Harriet's POV

As we was walking around In groups we saw a snake we went over to the snake "make it move" screamed scarlet Mrs. Murphy rolled her eyes and started banging on the window yelling move it still didnt move its boring yawned scarlet as she moved to the next glass. "Sorry about her, she doesn't understand what its like, laying their day after day watching people put their ugly faces at you. Then it started to move. Shock and surprised she said " can you here me? It shook its head up and down the rosed up. "Its just I never talk to an snake befor, do you talk to people often? The snake shake his head no "do you miss your family? He pointed to the sign "I see, thats me as well I never new my parents either. Mrs Murphy come here look scarlet said as she pushed me down I had had enough I started shaking my nosed flared up all of a suden the glass disappeared and she felled in I started laughing the snake slithered out and whispers thanks still shock I said "anytime" and slithered away causing chaos scarlet got up looking dazed as she tried to get out but the glass was back she started beating on the glass and Mrs Murphy screamed then she looked at me I stopped laughing as soon as we got home she grabbed me by my hair and yelled "what happed" "I swear I don't know" as tears of pain rolled down my cheek "one minute it was there the next minute it wasn't it was like magic she growled and threw me on the wall I hurriedly got up and ran to my room.

What she didn't know was that the same thing that was happening to her right now was happening to her twin brother Harry Potter.