Part 4 hagrid?

Harry's POV 

Seconds after harry blew on his fake cake the door flew open. An huge man step through the door "sorry about that" he said as he pick the door up with one hand, "ahh harry I haven't seen you scene you was a baby 'arry" "I'm not harry" stuttered dudley "I am" I said as I stepped from behind the brick wall, "well of course you are, I got something for you" the large man said "it might be a little squoosh because I sat on it" he pulled a small box out if his pocket and handed it towards me I gladly took it and open it. It was an birthday cake, "thank you" "its not everyday your young man turns eleven is it? The large men set down and pulled an umbrella out of his pocket then pointed act the fireplace magically fire shot out of it, I sat the cake down on a near by night stand " excuse me sir, but who are you" "Hagrid, the keeper of keys and the ground of Hogwarts, I mean you must know all about Hogwarts" "sorry but no" harry replied "no, blimey harry didn't you ever wonder were your mom and dad learn it all" "learn what?" Your a wizard harry, "a what'' "a wizard a thumping good one at that'' no you must have got the wrong person, I mean I can't be a wizard I'm just plain old harry just Harry." Have you ever made anything happen when you was angry or scared" he stood up and gave me a letter I realize it was the sane one uncle Vernon tried to keep away from me I quickly open it and read it have way trough uncle Vernon protested that he would not allow harry to attend Hogwarts " you new, you new all along and you never told me." Of course we new I mean how not you be my perfect sister being who she was,my mother and father was so proud when she got her letter from Hogwarts, we have a witch in the family how wonderful, I was the only one to see what she was a freak! Then she met that potter then she had you I new you would be the same, then she went and got herself blown up." " blown up blown up you said my parrnt died and an car crash!" Harry yelled "a car crash lily and James potter died in a car crash "an car crash, it an outrage" hagrid screamed "it doesn't matter he's not going" protested uncle Vernon"oh what I don't think a muggle like you can stop us" hagrid challenge "muggle?" Asked harry "non magic people" hagrid answered this boy had his name down ever since he was born hagrid argued, I will not pay to have some crack of an fool to teach him magic trick " never assault albus dumbledore again" bellowed hagrid hagrid checked his pocket watched  and said "were a bit behind schedule harry, bets be on our way" harry hesitated for a while but quickly followed hagrid.

Please vote