||He who's hated, She who is loved||

Start from the beginning

Chanel raises her eyebrow. "And who are you to be making orders?"

Bobbie turned around and smirked. "Tell ya managa dat Smarts said lactose cafee need fa be served fa his favorite liqqle ting Bobbie Smart."

Bobbie walked out of the coffee shop amused. I like her Bobbie thought.

"Bobbie what the fuck you doing?" Man we gonna see mila or what nigga?" Bobbie snapped out of the daydream about the little something that happened just 5 hours before.

"Yeah let mi grab mi keys dem" Bobbie hopped up off the counter and grabbed the keys to the 2013 Jeep Cherokee.
"Man why you drive that weak shit mane" Jugghead didn't understand why his friend didn't drive a convertible of some sort. Bobbie had enough money to drive a transformer yet Bobbie didn't.

Bobbie felt no need to have the fanciest cars or anything luxurious. I live in the middle of New York. Half my family lives in Brooklyn. I'm a known drug lord. The police know my face. Fuck I look like driving a sports car? Bobbie felt as if you spent all your money on shit that doesn't matter what are you gonna do when shit gets hard and you broker than the next motherfucker, but you have a Lamborghini and no gas money.

What the fuck is the point?

"We been trew did befa jugg" Jugghead rolled his eyes and began to mope walking to the door mumbling to himself.

Bobbie chuckled, settling the alarm system and locked the door ready to go see the greatest thing that has happened to bobbies heart.

The ride had been silent between Bobbie and Jugghead other than the occasional rapping along with the songs. Aside from him singing it was quiet.

Bobbie opened up the door to the house. They had traveled to a small two story family house in TriBeCa just about 25 minutes from her home in Manhattan.

"Mommy" Bobbie heard the shriek of a little girl as a tall figure was bent in front of her.

"Hello my love" Bobbie cooed. Running towards the baby Jugghead smiled. Mila, his niece had stolen his heart very easily.

"Hi mommy" the baby cooed. The tall man states and watched as the 3 dealt with each other. He knew Jugghead, he hates him. Jugghead was competition and he hates that.

"Today and tomorrow Keenan?" Keenan, now breaking out his daydream looked at Bobbie. "Huh" he questioned, not quit hearing what Bobbie had asked

"I will take Mila today and keep her until tomorrow. I have to go out of town with my mother and I don't want Mila traveling just yet"

Shrugging Keenan answered quickly. "Take her I don't care" Bobbie smacked her lips.

"Ya na care fa anyting but ya self ya selfish dats whut ya ere" Bobbie spoke while collecting Mila's things. Bobbie decided it would be best that Mila stayed longer and that she would just have to stay with Titi Rosy while Bobbie was out of town.

"Here we go" Keenan lingered. Despite the fact that his skin was the fairest of skins and his hair was the prettiest of textures, Keenan at heart was still a black man.

His mother had been biracial and his father had been pure Puerto Rican. That little 25% of black man in Keenan really didn't have a strong hold on his personality. Sadly, Keenan did act like the stereotypical "black man ain't shit never gonna be shit never was shit" type of person.

"Ya steer clear away frum me eh?" Bobbie hated Keenan with every ounce of blood that was held in the small 5'0 body frame.

Jugghead gave Keenan a look. One that said, go ahead and say some dumb shit so I can personally hand you this ass whooping.

Keenan ignored the botch of them and hugged Mila. "I'll see you later Milly mills" he kisses her forehead and walked away. "Let yourself out and lock the door."

Bobbie and Jugghead walked out the door.

Jugghead being him left the door wide open to piss Keenan off. "Lock the door
Nigga lock on deez nuts bitch" Jugghead mumbled while smirking. That's why imma fuck yo sister. He thought.

He looked up to see Bobbie strapping in Mila. He loved that little girl like his own. But he hates the fuck out of her daddy. "Do you know you're the product of a bitch nigga? It's okay I don't care" Jugghead spoke in a baby tone cooing at Mila. She smacked him in the nose as if she knew he was talking about her daddy.

"She na ya talk slick shit abowt em na" Bobbie chuckled at Mila while climbing into the car.

"She's think she tuff?" He asked Bobbie. Shifting to face Mila he spoke "yeen gon be so bad when ya diaper gotta be changed huh? Yeah shitty pants" Mila blew spit bubbles at him not caring what he said.

Jugghead laughed and turned around in his seat. He fixed gaze upon Bobbie who was now smiling and rapping along to Tupacs "dear mama" .

"And even tho mi slang rocks it feel gud puttin money in ya mail box" Bobbie rapped along. Jugghead laughed at the fact that after all these years. Bobbie still can't speak shit to clear English.

"I love paying rent when the rents due" he rapped with Bobbie getting a smirk in return.

"I hope you got the diamond necklace that I sent to ya" both Bobbie and Jugghead laughed singing the song of the deceased gangsta rapper.

Bobbie was in a great mood now that Mila was around. She always found a way to lift spirits of others. Turning the corner while Tupac's beat faded away a new beat made entry.

Jugghead and Bobbie shared a glance smiling before the both of them broke out in song.

"CRUISING DOWN THE STREET ON MY SIC FOUR"

Jugghead in the mm. Game luh cute ahh