||He who's hated, She who is loved||

Bobbie

"No" Bobbie fixed the hat on top of the thick layers of hair underneath it.

"C'mon man yeen' neva even been out'chea talm' bout it ain't gon' be shit fa ya" Jugghead sneered from across the room. He continuously tried to get his bestfriend from elementary days to go partying with him and a few other close friends of his.

Bobbie continued to say no.

Bobbie never understood the fun in going to a club. You go, get drunk, dance, make a fool of yourself, and wake up in an unknown place ass naked with a beer bottle up your ass. Bobbie knew the thoughts of partying was over exaggerated but it still didn't have anything intriguing to the mind of Bobbie Smart.

"Their will be big booty bitches" Jugghead smiled ear to ear. Bobbie cackled loudly.

"Mi nah wan' fi go to na partee ya gwon to" Bobbie now spoke in patois. Jugghead didn't understand why Bobbie didn't want to have any fun at all. What was the problem?

"You're never any fun" Jugghead numbered to himself. Bobbie chose to ignore his pettiness and smiled.

"Let's go see Mila na" Bobbie spoke with the small Jamaican accent that would never seem to fade away. Bobbie knew how to hide it sometimes, other times it was hard and extremely fatiguing.

"Ya na have no type of cafee fa lactose?" Bobbie asked astonished that Dunkin Donuts didn't have any soy milk for lactose customers.

"Ma'am can you say that again" Bobbie grew annoyed. "Whut ya na undastand want mi ah say da first time around eh?"

The young lady behind the counter grew scared. She didn't wanna cause any trouble. She was a good girl and was only here to say "Hi may I take your order" and ask if you would like to try their daily special. She knew nothing about making coffee. She didn't drink it, in fact she hated the taste of it.

"Ma'am I can get you the manager if you'd like" Bobbie nearly jumped across the counter to drag the bitch raggedy until she bled. Bobbie had Anger issues and it was definitely noticeable.

"Mi nah want fa speak to no damn managa ya have ere' what mi want fi do is get cafee frum a cafee shop but mi cyant do dat can I?"

Bobbie blew out in frustration and sighed. Now feeling bad about taken out every ounce of anger that was once held in out on the young waitress that had to be no older than 16.

"Eh gyal how old are yuh?" Shocked the question the waitress took a while to answer. "Just turned 18" she smiled small. Bobbie smirked in amusement.

"Whut yah lie fah?" Bobbie sucked her teeth. "No way ya face dat baby look and ya 18" the waitres scrunched up her face. She had no reason to lie to this women. She's never met her a day in her life and she doesn't even know the name of the lunatic standing in front of her. She didn't need to impress her,plus she was far from a liar. "I'm not lying. I have no reason to. I have a baby face so? I don't see how that concerns you". The girl behind the counter grew tired of Bobbie. She hated nothing more than disrespectful customers.

"Oh so na ya undastand what I'm say?" Bobbie smiled. "What's yah name gyal?"

You have a beautiful smile. Is what the waitress thought. Snapping out of her little daydream she answered. "Chanel."

Bobbie chuckled at the little petite white girl standing across the counter.

"Mi com bac tomorrow so ya have mi cafee ere an very so lactose ya ere"