Good byes and devious planning by Riken

Please read note at the bottom

Song for this chapter is... Rascal Flatts. I Won't Let Go

Walking into the house that has been my home for so many years. And my family that took me in and cared for me when I was alone. I had tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I say, then we all bundle up for a huge group hug. Justin is included. Which let's me know that he is accepted in this family.

"Francses. You annoyed me and caused me pain. But you are an amazing sister and best friend. You were always there to support me. And you understand the most about me. And for that I'm going to miss you so much." I said. Then I gave Francses a huge bear hug and went on to the next family member.

By now my mom was in tears which only made me want to cry even more. But I must stay strong. For me, for Justin, for Francses, and my mom and dad.

"Mom you were a pain in the butt sometimes, but you loved me. You kept me strong. Kept me willing to be myself everyday. And not changing because of other peoples opinion. I love you so much. I'm going to miss you with my heart." I said through my moms tears. And while being squeezed to death by her loving hug.

Francses was almost crying now. Mom was still crying. And dad just stood there with a proud look in his eyes, and with wetness in the corners of them too. I couldn't help it. I started crying and ran up and gave my dad a hug.

"Oh dad!" I said with my voice muffled in his shirt "I think I'm going to miss you the most. You took me in. Let me be myself. Was protective over me. And always knew the right thing to say and do. You were picky but in the end chose the right thing. I love you so much. I am going to miss you with my whole heart."

With that I grabbed my luggage. Took one last look at my home. And left. I put my stuff in the back of my truck and sped off with Justin, to his hotel. And soon to be home.

Justins pov

Wow Nicole was amazing. She was so strong. She didn't cry up until the very end when she was saying goodbye to her dad. She is going to miss then so much.

"You know you can always go and see them. This isn't forever. I cant stop you from seeing them." I tell a sad Nicole. But when I said that a smile brightens up her face.

"Thanks. It's just that I'm gonna miss so much." she said. Then her eyes started to tear up "Nicole pull over, let me drive, and give me a hug."

She pulled over on the side of the road, and climbed into my lap. I pulled her into a hug and whispered comforting words on her ears.

Finally she stopped crying. I climbed into the drivers seat and gave her a quick kiss. Then I drove on to my hotel.

We arrived at our hotel and Nicole was still moping around. I need a way to make her smile. I miss seeing her happy... I got it! The perfect idea.

Nicoles pov

I walked into the hotel and was still so sad about leaving my family. But then I looked at Justin and he had a devious smile on his face. I wonder what he has planned? I'll just have to find out.

"Come on Nicole follow me." justin tells me. So I do what I'm told and follow Justin up to his hotel room.

We stop by his room first to set down my stuff. Then we went over to his moms room. I start talking to mom, and some time Justin left the room. Probably to say hi to his friends.