Swimming

The water was cool and refreshing. It felt so good I haven't stretched my tail in about a day. As I resurface I see Justin advancing on me fast. So I do the only thing I can think of, besides using my water powers to create a wall, I swam away.

Justin was fast but I was faster with my super mermaid skills. I slowed down just a bit to let him semi-catch up. But what I didn't expect was for him to be only 10 feet behind me. Wait what!? 10 feet behind me. That's not possible for a human atleast.

He isn't human!!! Holy cows Justin Bieber isn't human!!!

If he isn't human than what is he. At that thought I stopped swimming just barely, but Justin caught up and guess what he did... Yep he dunked me.

But I got him back by poping up super fast and dunking him right back. Oh yea it's pay back time my little hot friend. You'll learn to respect me when I'm in the water.

"Ok I give, I give" says Justin. "Good sooner or later you'll respect me especially when I'm in the water." I said. "Fine you wanna have a breath holding contest?"

My lips curled upward into a sort of evil smirk. "Sure but I can tell you you ate gonna lose!" I bragged in his face. He had no idea what he is dealing with. Espically because I can breathe under water. And he can't even if he isn't human.

Justins pov

I knew asking her for a breathing contest was a good idea because werewolves can go without air for quite some time. And hopefully I'll find out what she is by this because creatures like caries need lots of air to survive.

But when her lips turned into an evil smirk I started to rethink what I was getting myself into. Her face was so beautiful even with an evil smirk on it I... "Ready , get set , go!!!" She shouts. Well I guess it's under water time.

When we are under her hair surrounds her face and her blue eyes pop out like the water is just there to compliment it. Soon after my lungs start hurting. Wait how come she hasn't came up yet and I am wanting air? She looks like she is breathing the water. But how can she do that I don't know any creature that can breath under water. She is so strange.

I can't stand it any more I come up gasping for air. While I'm still struggling to catch my breath she comes up and says "Haha can't beat me hun no body can the water speaks to me." Wowie she has a way with words.

Nicoles pov

"Ok lets play 20 questions so I can know you better." I say. "Sure you first.". Sweet I get to go first um let me think Ahah I got it " What is your favorite food?" I say. "Well let me see I really love lagsanah, what about you?" "I love love love any types of seafood anything from the se you name it I love it!"

His turn urgh. "Where were you born". Oops I wonder should I answer that truthfully of lie. "Di you want the truth or what everyone thinks?" please don't say truth please don't say truth "Truth!" "Oh well I'm kinda born in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle... Hehe?"

"Ok moving on... What is your favorite animal?" I said before he could say anything about my birth place and on and on. "My favorite animal is wolves. What is your favorite mythical creature?". He is so weird mythical creature strange but ok... "It's a mermaid what about you?". "Well mine is ironic because it's a werewolf."

Justins pov

I'm trying to get answers out of her and she says one thing and won't respond to another. Man I'm getting tired of my mate. But I gota love her. She is just practically screaming love me. I think now is as good time as any to tell her about my werewolf side. I fling a walk through the woods will be nice. I just hopes she doesn't take this in a bad way...

"Hey Nicole you wanna go on a walk in the woods/back yard?" please say yes please say yes. "Um... Ok but why it's getting late and I'm kinda hungry?". " O well how about a walk tomorrow morning bright and early?" urgh I wanted to tell her today.

"Sure I'd love to!" ok I can atleast tell her tomorrow. "Why don't you go and change and then come down for dinner." "Ok I'll go and change see you at dinner.". She just gets up and walks off.

I need to tell her I just hope she will accept me for me. And I have a weird feeling that she has something to tell me too. But for now I'll just have to survive on what I have.

Nicoles pov

As I walk to my room I can't help but to feel watched. And by who I don't know. But im gonna find out one way or another.

Mystery persons pov

She senses me it's been 10 years and the king her father is getting impatent he wants his daughter home. But I'm wonder why she is hanging out at a place that reeks of filthy wet mutts. You better watch out Princess Nicole because I'm gonna get ya and bring ya back home weather you like it or not and nothing is stopping me in doing so.

Hey 2 parts in one day I'm so good don't you just luv me. Sorry for all of my spelling problems this stupid spell check really hates me. I'll try to update tomorrow but I need some votes and comments in order to do so. So make sure you comment or vote better do both!!!