part 11

Sammy's P.O.V

the truth is I have a crush on Sophia. I lied about the whole Samantha , I don't even know a girl name Samantha. I have had a slight crush on her because I have watched her vines and YouTube videos and when I found out she was coming on tour I was hyped up I mean she is beautiful ,smart, funny, and is just perfect. In my opinion Jack doesn't deserve her she is to good for him and now that I have her I wont let her go. she was still hugging me after the kiss and then she spoke softly .

Sophia: Sam , can you stay here tonight?

me: of course babygirl, how bout I go out while you go shower. she nodded her head and I left the bathroom. for a good 30 minutes I just sat on her bed and was on twitter. then I subtweeted Jack

"@Sammywilk :people like you don't deserve people like her"  I put away my phone when I saw her come out of the restroom.

she was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts she had no make p and her hair was damp because she blow dried it . I didn't notice I was starting at her until she started giggling

Sophia : Why are you staring at me she said while giggling

me:oh no nothing its just that you look beautiful and plus I don't get the fact that you were all that make-up shit you look much better without it.

Sophia:Thanks ,Sam

she turned off the lights and we crawled into bed she had the tiniest frame and she is just so perfect .we talked about the tour and stuff until she fell asleep and then my eyes got heavier and heavier and then i fell asleep.

_________________________

sorry guys this is a boring chapter but it will get interesting soon , i  promise !

but in other new Maggie lindemann who is my lover noticed me yesterday on twitter and i cried she retweeted one of my tweets and OH MY was i happy ..but if you guys want to see all of Sophia outfits and stuff my fan acc twitter is  maggieaddictxo on twitter so yeah make sure to go check it !! :)