first karvachauth .....

Start from the beginning

P: NAHE DADI ....  HUM ROOM MEIN HE JAA RAHE HAIN ... VO AGAR UTH GAYE TO PURA GHAR UTHA LENGE ..

K: in her thought " par raghav to pehle he uthe hue hain ... main kaise bachunge .. itna sare khana .. main kaddu ban jaunge .. muma papa- dad help me ... please ... she was still busy in her thoughts when pakhi jerk her

P: KALPI KYA SOCH RAHE HAIN....

K: KUCH NAHE .. ISS BHANDAR KO KAHTAM KAISE KARNA HAIN.. USKE BARE MEIN both the girls laugh and left for their rooms .. here raghav was standing on the balcony waiting for his wife to return back door got open and he turned around looking at her wife holding a big plate .. he went near her ... when kalpana was just looking at the food in disbeleif..

R: WAO.... SOON U BECOME KADDU WIFEY ...kalpana turned around and saw him standing and laughing on her condition she played a prank on him 

K: VO ACTUALLY YE MERA AKELE KA NAHE HAIN ........ U ARE ALSO GONNA SHARE IN IT 

R: WHAT .. NO WAY KALPANA .. ITNA OILY ANDTHEN ITNA SAARA .. MAIN KAISE KHAUNGA .....

K: DONT WORRY ... WE WILL FINISH IT ... 

both sit on the couch raghav was feeding her and same with kalpana .. both were sharing from same plate and from same spoon ..and teasing each other ..

K: RAGHAV I AM FULL AUR NAHE KHAYA JAEGA ..

R: THODA SA AUR JAAN .. BAS THEN IT WILL BE FINISH AND HE FEED HER BACK ........after having king size meal  raghav wiped her face ...and take her to the balcony .....for some time they stand their .. looking at the stars ... in each other embrace .. then raghav carry kalpana in his arms and took her to the bed .......kalpana adjusted herself on the bed and rest her back on the pillow .... raghav came from other side and lie down in kalpana's lap......   kalpana start caressing with his hairs ..while raghav close his eyes and just enjoy the silence ......raghav change his side and dug his face in her tummy . kalpana laugh and bend down and rest his head on his ... bith were silent but enjoying the peace ....but finally kalpana speak up for the first time ..

K: RAGHAV ...... 

R: HMMMM 

K: EK BAAT KAHU ....

R: KAHOOO ......

K: HUMARE SHAADI SE PEHLE MUJHE APSE BOHAT DAR LAGTA THA ....

R: KYUN .... MAINE TO APKO KABHE KUCH NAHE KAHA ........PHR APKO KYUN DAR LAGTA THA ....

K: APNE TO KABHE KUCH NHE KAHA PAR BAKI SAB BOLTE THE .... KE APME BOHAT GUSSA HAIN ..

R; REALLY ... AUR SHAADI KE BAAD ... BHE APKO DAR LAGTA  THA.....

K: NAHE BILKUL BH NAHE ......PATA HAIN DADI HAMESHA KEHTE THE .. KE GIRLS KO BOHAT ADJUST KARNA PADTA HAIN APNE NEW HOUSE MEIN .....BOHAT PROBLEMS BHE AATE HAIN SHURU SHURU MEIN ...PAR MERE SAATH AISA KUCH BHE NAHE HUA ... DADI YAHA PE SAB KUCH SAMHAAL LETE THE..MUJHE EK BAAR BHE APNE  GHAR KE YAAD NAHE AYE .... YAHA SAB ACHE THE ......

raghav stood back from his laps and lie beside on her .... kalpana rolled on her side rested her head on his shoulder .... fingers interwinged with his .....

R: PATA HAI KALPANA .. MAINE KABHE NAHE SOCHA THA KE KISI KE SAATH MEIN APNE LIFE SHARE KARUNGA ... USKO APNE DIL MEIN JAGAH DUNGA ..... DARTA THA KE EK GALT LADKI AUR MAIN PHIR SE TUT JAUNGA ... ISLIYE .. HAMEHSA SHAADI KE BAAT TAAL DETA THA ......PAR PATA NAHE KYUN .. TUMHARE TARAF ATTRACT HOTA CHALA GAYA ... TUMHARE HAR BAAT MUJHE TUMSE JDTE RAHE .. TUM SE PEHLE BOHAT SE PRAPOSALS AAYE .. PAR HAR BAAR MAIN KOI EXCUSE DEKE REJECT KAR DETA THA ... BUT WHEN DADI TOLD ME ABOUT OUR ALLIANCE ... PATA NAHE KYUN MAN KARA " I WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY". UR DANCE, UR CARE FOR OTHERS .. BRING ME MORE CLOSE TO U ....

kalpana got little emotional and tears began in her eyes .. but she wiped up .... and kiss raghav's cheek ...RAGHAV ..I LOVE U ALOT ... MUJHE CHODKE MAT JANA ... WARNA I WILL DIE .... with that she hung in raghav's arms ... raghav hold her in his protective embrace and kissed her somewhere in her hairs and wispered back

R: KALPANA .. I LOVE U TOO JAAN .. MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE ......with this both slept back in each others embrace .. .... 

its day time and kalpana is in the room preparing for the evening . raghav is in the office , he missed the breakfast and hiding from everyone he was having a fast for his wife ..... but he make sure that no one will guess him .. not even kalpana ....

kalpana was getting ready for the evening... she was in her bridal outfit .. but not with heavy jewellery and makeup .. but rather a small necklace and diamond studs .. a light colour lip shade , eye liner and a little mascara .... she saw herself in the mirror and was just completely impressed with her looks ... she wear those traditional kangan which falguni gave her on the very first day of marriage ....and the ankeles which raghav make her wear on their reception ....  

after giving herself a last look she went downstairs .. where their were already few ladies .. who were assembeled for rasam .... kalpana went near falguni and bend down to touch her feet ... 

F: JEETE RAHO BETA .....BOHAT SUNDAR LAG RAHE HO ......

K: THANKU DADI .....at the moment pakhi came  drapping in blood red saree with crystals embeded on it ....she too touch falguni feet 

P: KALPI YOU LOOKING BEAUTIFUL .....

K: THANKU ..... AND SAME WITH YOU .....

P: KALPU U KNOW WHAT ... I AM STARVING ....

K: MEE TOO PAKHI ... PATA NAHE KAB CHAND NIKLEGA ....

both the girls were engaged in her talks and headed for rasam ..