"Draco included." Blaise grins, causing Astoria to begin smiling.

"Why's that funny?" Hermione questioned. "Me and Draco are..."

"I heard my name." Came a groggy voice from behind the five of them.

"We were just telling, Little Miss. Infection, about her flu diagnosis." Blaise and Harry laughed as the Draco took a seat on the arm of one of the chairs.

"Did you tell her about the whole 'finding her unconscious' thing?" The blonde boy yawned as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"Yeah. It was the first thing we told her this morning." Harry nodded as turned his attention towards the fireplace.

The brunette frowned. Something was wrong. Extremely wrong! Not only had they been in the same room for longer than two seconds without screaming at each other; both Harry and Draco we're being abnormally polite to each other. Hermione placed her head in her hands as she attempted to think of a logical explanation, but failed due to the small amount of aching in her head.

"Someone please explain this to me." The curly haired witch asked causing everyone else to become confused.

"Explain what, 'Mione?" Ginny asked as she and Astoria exchanged uncertain glances.

"This." Hermione pointed at Harry and then at Draco, trying to make her point more evident to the people around her.

Blaise was the first person to figure out what the brunette meant and began laughing at how stupid they were all being. "Harry and Draco have called a truce!"

"A truce?" Hermione repeated, her mouth hanging agape.

"Oh yeah!" Harry exclaimed, clapping his hands in excitement. "I forgot to say."

"You forgot to say?" Hermione repeated again, trying her best to comprehend the new information she was receiving.

"Isn't it great?" Astoria chuckled in delight as she stood up and hugged the brunette.

"When did all this happen?"

"Last night." Draco confirmed with a small grin.

"Last night?" Hermione sat in disbelief, not sure how to react.

"When you were sleeping." Harry concluded, his happiness evident in his voice.

Everyone fell silent as Hermione continued to process the thought of Draco and Harry being friends. Actual friends! After several minutes, the brunette stood up off the sofa and headed towards the stairs.

"Hermione?" Ginny called after her best friend.

"I'm off to get my book." Was the brunette's response as she disappeared upstairs.

Ginny turned back to face the other four, with a look of concern on her face. Astoria and Blaise both frowned in confusion at the redhead, but Harry and Draco understood what that look meant.

"Gin, what's wrong?" Harry asked as the red-haired girl wandered over to the window Hermione had been sitting at earlier.

"Hermione said she was going to get her book from upstairs." Ginny stated as she picked something up off the small table.

"So?" Draco questioned, not sure why this was a problem. "She's always reading."

"But her book is down here!" Ginny held up the hard-back copy of Romeo and Juliette. "So why would she go upstairs to get it?"

"Perhaps she went to get another one?" Blaise suggested with a small shrug.

Draco shook his head. "No, mate. 'Mione only ever reads one book at once."

"Perhaps she wasn't reading that book?" Blaise insisted.

"She was." Harry said, deep in thought. "I saw her reading it when I came down this morning."

There was a moment of silence before anyone spoke up again - and this time, whatever was said answered Ginny's question.

"She wouldn't." Astoria gasped as realisation hit her like a bludger to the head.

"Precisely." Ginny let out a sigh of relief. "At least someone understands what I'm saying!"

"Okay, so it's a little bit odd." Harry agreed after a moment of consideration.

"A little bit?" Ginny scoffed sarcastically, causing Draco to chuckle. "Harry, something is wrong!"

"With you or Hermione?" Blaise sniggered as Draco tried to suppress his laughter.

"With Hermione, you Air-head!" Astoria exclaimed, causing Blaise to shut up.

Ginny put the book back on the table and began heading for the stairs. "I'll go talk to her."

The other four got off their seats and gathered at the bottom of the steps, watching as the redhead began to climb.

"I'll go with you, Gin." Harry offered as he began to follow her.

"Harry James Potter." Was all that left Ginny's mouth, but it was enough to make him descend the stairs and return to the others. "The only person who will be following me is Astoria."

"That's not fair!" Harry whined causing Astoria to giggle.

"I am a girl, Harry!" The dark-haired witch shrugged as she and Ginny stood at the top of the steps. "It kind of makes sense."

And without another word, both girls disappeared into the dormatry in search of answers.