Good Morning Kiss

She didn't think it would become a reality.

The sun's rays slowly entered the quiet room through the window. Erza's eyes flickered then she rubbed it with her two bare hands. She get up and look at the surroundings and saw something that made her heart melt. It was Jellal, sleeping peacefully at their bed.

Erza touched his hair, his face and of course his red tattoo. He looks so innocent. She continued observing his sleeping face.

It was a year ago when the Magic Council set them free due to their efforts of defeating the dark guilds and the black wizard himself, Zeref. But in return, they will help the Magic Council to maintain peace around Fiore. They build their base near Magnolia.

She remember it like it was yesterday, when he finally tell his feelings to her. They were having picnic near their base camp. "...Even after all I have done, you've made me strong and be the man I am today. I love you, Erza." Tears falling on her eyes, she tell him those same, three words.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she notice his eyes slowly opened and look at her. He get up and gave her a warm smile, a smile that she didn't saw at him in the past.

"Good morning." She said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Good morning, Erza." He cupped her face. She was surprise by the sudden gesture but she let him continue with his ministrations. His right hand touch her hair, slowly feeling its softness.

Still doing his touchings, he look at her, grinning and ask, "Do you enjoy touching my face while I'm sleeping?"

She blushed madly and teasingly punch his shoulder. "Silly, of course I do. How did you know?"

"I have this dream that you were touching my face while I'm still sleeping and it turns out it was really happening." He sighed and look seriously at her. "I'm glad it's not a dream. I'm glad that are relationship is real."

It's her time to comfort him by caressing his right cheek with her right hand. He lean into her touch and hold her hands on his cheeks. She looks straight into his eyes. "To be honest, I always thought that you and me is a fantasy, only a dream that will disappear when I open my eyes, but it's not. I will do anything to protect the ones precious to me. I will not let anything destroy us. I will not let you go that easily again."

"I will not go away that easily." He said before cupping her face and give her a chaste kiss. It was sweet that leave them both breathless.

Jellal broke the kiss and stood up of the bed. "I will make breakfast, just stay in put." She nodded and he smiled and walk out of their room.

She will not let him go that easily, again.

Author's Note:

Here's the new chapter! Exams week ahead so I won't be updating 'till Thursday. Good luck to me. Thank you for supporting! Sayonora for now~

- jul-chan :-)