One

Beca: 

Today is the day I begin my college life at Barden University. I want to go to LA and DJ but my stupid ass dad wanted me to come here and graduate. He promised as soon as college was over he would help me move to LA. I hate my dad with a passion but anything that will help me get to LA I'm just going to have to accept it!

I stepped out of the Taxi and seen Jesse was waiting out the front of the school waiting for me. When I found out Jesse was also coming to this University it made it a little better since I would at least know someone. I had my sleeves rolled down of course, It wasn't cold but it was never boiling.

"Beca, You're finally here!" He smiled as he took my suitcase off me

I grabbed my laptop bag because I don't like anyone touching it. I gave him a small smile and he took me to my dorm. When we got there I noticed some girl which I'm guessing is my room mate. She rolled her eyes and walked straight out. 

"Well then" Jesse said 

"Rude" I said and he laughed

"I signed you up for counseling Bec, I don't want to see you depressed anymore, It's been killing me for 3 years and I hate to see you sad!"

"I'm not going Jesse" I sighed

"Yes you are Bec, The girl who does it is really nice"

"She is probably some 60 year old woman that will piss me off" I huffed

"She has just turned 21 Beca, Please. She is fully qualified to help people like you" He said desperately

"If not for me, Do it for you're mum, You know she would want you to be happy" He said and I glared at him

"Don't bring my mum up Jesse!" I spat harshly

I never meant to get angry at him but I hate when people mention my mum, It was my fault she died that night, Even my dad told me so. She was picking me up from the park because I begged her to because I couldn't be bothered to walk home. On her way she got hit by a truck. If I wasn't being such a lazy 13 year old and just walked home she would still be here today.

"I'm sorry Jesse" I sighed

"It's fine. Just please think about going?" He smiled softly

"When is it?" I whispered

"Every Tuesday at 11am, You would miss a Chemistry class but it could help in the long run" He told me

I hated Chemistry anyway. I decided to go just because of what Jesse said. My mother always wanted me to be happy and it's the least I could do for her. I sighed and told Jesse I would go, He smiled and went to his own dorm so he could unpack. I grabbed my laptop and my set up and placed it all on my desk that was at the end of my bed, Near the window. I then unpacked all my clothes and made my bed. I gently placed a small teddy in the corner of my desk, My mum got it for me when I was a baby and I have kept it ever since.

My room mate walked back in and looked at me like I was a twat. Bitch no. Then my so called father walked in.

"Beca! I see you have finished unpacking" He smiled

Ew. Don't smile at me.

"I see you still have this" He said as he walked over to the small teddy

"Don't touch it. Of course I still have it!" I said harshly and he sighed

"I'm going to the activities fair" Kimmy Jin, Who's name I learnt when her friend called her

"Me too" I said, Walking out

I had changed into a short sleeved top before everyone came in, Of course I had all my bracelets so you wasn't able to see anything.

I did not find anything interesting here. I bumped into some girl called Fat Amy. She seemed nice but I didn't stop to talk to her for long. I decided to go back to my dorm, On my way I seen a red head girl and she handed me a flyer for 'Barden Bella's'. They was an all-girl a Capella group.

"Sorry but I don't sing" I mumbled

She was very pretty and she always seemed happy. I've only just seen her but I can just tell by the look of her, I wasn't a big fan of the blonde though, She looked bitchy.

"Why so many bracelets" She smiled cutely 

"I like them" I said and walked off back to my dorm

Today was Monday so I had that stupid counseling tomorrow. Jesse could of told me before I arrived so I could of made an excuse for not going on the way there.

Why was I born into this world. I didn't ask to be depressed, I didn't ask for my mother to leave me. 

Why me?

~How is it? I will update this soon :D I know not many people will read this book but I love to update anyway!~