Chapter 2 || First Impressions and Crushes

Bea's POV:
Y/N and I finished talking to Demi and Britney and they told me that the competition was tough this year. I immediately started to doubt myself. I started to think about the times when I would want to show mom and mama my singing or something but they had paperwork to do. They ignored Y/N too. That's why we lean on each other for support and she is basically my support system. Without Y/N I don't know what I would do. I don't know why I got all excited when Britney said they would let me stay. I wouldn't be surprised if I get pulled out before boot camp even starts.

They also said that bootcamp wouldn't start for another 3 months as they had to go all across the country to find more people. Y/N and I walked back to backstage to get our bags and I saw Lauren talk to a girl I haven't met before.
"Y/N/N can we go over and see Lauren?" I asked with a pouting face.
"Bug she's talking to someone. We'll see her back in Miami okay?" I nodded and walked to get my bag.

Y/Ns POV:
While I wait for Bea to come back, I see Lauren move and reveals the girl from the stage. I feel my face burning up and I pray that Bea moves her little butt faster. I look up and she is motioning me to come over. I internally groan and externally nod. I walk over and the girl blushes and looks down.
"Why are you looking down beautiful?" Her cheeks get redder and she looks up slowly.
"So Camila this is my sister Y/N, Y/N/N this is Lauren's friend Camila" Bea told me.
"Camila is such a beautiful name, just like the person it belongs too" where the hell is this self confidence coming from.
"T-thanks" Camila stuttered.
"Where do you go to school Camila?"
"I go to Miami High but I don't have that many friends" She says lifting her head up all the way. I have never seen her in my life, hmm.
"Well maybe you can hang out with Y/N and I when school starts next week Camz" Lauren said looking at me with 'the look' that says we are hanging out with her.
"Yeah totally, it'll be fun" Camila smiled. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I had to excuse myself.
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N/N, your mom and I are outside the audition place. We are staying in a hotel for the night then we are going back home tomorrow" Mama said calmly. How is she so calm? I took her daughter 3 hours away from home. Shouldn't she be mad at me?
"Okay we'll be there in a minute" She hung up and I sighed. I walk back over to the girls and frowned.
"What's wrong sis?" Bea asked
"That was mama and she said we are staying in a hotel tonight then going home tomorrow" She frowned as well and we said goodbye to the girls and gave each other other our cell numbers.

Bea and I walked out to see mom in the car looking straight ahead with a blank look on her face and mama standing against the car with her arms crossed. Well fuck me, my life is over. We both hoped in the back seat and it was pure silence all the way to the hotel. Bea had a single tear roll down her face and I wiped it away and kissed her head mumbling that is was going to be okay. We got out of the car and walked into the hotel. I held Bea's hand as we walked all the way to the room.
"Bea sweetie do you want to go and get something to eat?" Mama said and she nodded and let go of my hand. I was standing across the room from mom and it was actually fucking terrifying.
"Y/N Y/M/N MILLER WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? YOU DROVE YOUR 13 YEAR OLD SISTER 3 HOURS AWAY FROM HOME FOR A STUPID SINGING COMPETITON" How could she have the nerve to say that after saying that Bea could stay.
"I ONLY DROVE HER HERE BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT HER. YOU KNOW WHY I FAILED MATHS LAST SEMESTER BECAUSE I WAS LISTENING TO HER PRACTISE HER AUDITION FOR X FACTOR 24 HOURS OF THE DAY" I heard the door open so I decided to continue in a more calming voice. "Every time she went to ask you or mama to listen to her sing you would push her away and would run back to me for the support she deserves from her parents" Mom started to tear up and sat on the closest thing to her which was the bed.

Bea's POV:
Mama and I were walking down the hallway to our room when we heard yelling. I knew Y/N would crack.
"...would run back to me for the support she deserves from her parents" Mom looked shocked about what she did and mama closed the door. I started to tear up and I ran to Y/N. She pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door.
"Bug do you want to call Lauren and ask them if we can meet up" We hugged and I cried into Y/N's shoulder.

We slid down the wall so we were on the floor.
"T-thank you f-for sticking u-up for me Y-Y/N/N" I managed to get out.
"No problem bug, that's what older sisters are for, now let's call Lauren" Y/N said as she dialled Lauren's number. I stood up and washed my face while Y/N talked to Lauren.
"Really? we are too... We are right down the hall from you two...it's okay we'll come to you, we can't stand being near our parents at the moment... Okay see you in a minute, bye." I sat on Y/N's lap and cuddled into her.
"You ready to go bug. Lauren and Camila have a room to themselves so we can bunk in there for the night" I smiled and stood up and held out my hand. Y/N stood up and we begin to walk out the door until...
"Where do you think your going? You're grounded remember?" Mom said as she wiped her tears. Oh please.
"Oh please like you gave two shits about me either" And with that we grab our bags and walked out to Lauren's room.

Camila's POV:
I was lying on the bed when I hear Lauren on the phone to someone.
"...we can't stand being near our parents at the moment... Okay see you in a minute, bye" I wonder who that was.
"Hey Lo who was that?" I asked while grabbing a banana.
"It was Y/N and Bea, their coming over in a minute" I immediately blush and go to find something to wear.
"I think Camz has a little crush on Y/N"
"I do not now get out, I'm about to change" I change into a better looking top and some pink shorts. I hear a knock on the door and I check my hair then go out to see Y/N and Bea.
"Hey guys, how you doing?"
"H-hey Mila we're good thanks" Y/N says with a stutter?
"Okay we have movies, popcorn and chocolate, let's gooooo" Lauren yelled and ran to the TV and turn on Netflix. Damn this hotel has everything.

We were choosing the movie to watch and I voted for the notebook while the girls voted for mama. I hate scary movies. I grabbed a pillow and sat down with my knees up to my chest. Y/N of all people sat next to me and I started blushing. I held the pillow up to my eyes as the scary bit came on and whimpered. I turned to Y/N and she pouted and opened her arms. I crawled over and rested my head on her tummy as she laid down on the couch. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and it felt so right. Her arms made me feel so secure and safe. I smiled to myself and fell asleep thinking this is all just a phase.