Jaa Rahe Ho.. A Card?

Shehry's POV..

"Milne nahi aogi last time? Phir tou 2 saal ki judia hai.. :(" I messaged her almost everybody are here except my tummy. This made me feel sad..

"I know tum aogi" I whispered but I wasn't sure.

"Bhai, take very good care of yourself there." Hussain said his face having grimness..

"Oye bakri. Udas na ho yun gaya yun aya" I winked he smiled and hugged me..

"I'll miss you" He said over my shoulder I stroked his back head..

"Bakri meri" I broke the hug and checked my mobile..

"Nahi." She replied.

"Shehry beta.." Chachu called me I nodded and walk to him.

"Beta khyal rakhna or jaldi ana is baar" He smiled patted my head I hugged him and chachi patted my back. I then walked to mum.

"Mama yaarrr.. I hate tears" I made a face when I found her in tears..

"Mera bacha mujhse dur jaraha hai ab mein ro bhi nahi sakti" She wiped her tears.

"choro mama bhai ko jane do I'm here naww" Hussain came and hugged mama mama placed her hand on his head and I pouted.

"See told you.. mama loves me more" Hussain winked and mama smiled shaking her head..

"Kab bare honge mere bache" She shook her head and we both laughed..

"Acha ami" I hugged her as hussain got a side she patted my back.

"Apna khyaal rakhna, take lunch dinner breakfast on time, don't stay out late.." She started and I broke the hug making a face.

"Mama Test dene nahi jaraha hun" She laughed smacking my head. I walked to dad and hugged him..

"Ajao na yaar" I messaged her again as my flight got delay for 1 hour.

"Shehry" I heard her voice but turned to see no one..

"Bhai.. Bhabhi bahir hain" Hussain nudge and widened my eyes..

"Kab ai?" I asked

"Sab se phle" He winked and I ran to outside..

"Taman'na" I found her leaning with entry gate and walk to her.. She turned and widened her eyes..

"hussain" She made a face.

"Shehry well" I corrected her she giggled.

"No.. I mean" She tried to explain when I placed my finger on her lips stopping her.

"I mean.. tum nahi ati na tou jaan se mar deta" a tear rolled down my eyes and she widened her eyes..

"Shehry" She removed my finger.

"Jao mat milna ab" I turned and started to walk in.. I knew she will stop me and hug me.. But to my bad she didn't even stopped me.. I turned to see her walking towards her car. I widened my eyes.

"Oyeeee" I ran to her and held her wrist she lost her balance when I snaked my arms around her waist didn't let her fall..

"Kahan jarai ho?" I whispered she pouted.

"Abhi tum ne hi tou kaha jao" She whispered her eyes boring into mine..

"Jhalli.. pareshan karti ho na jan kar" I whispered making a face

"Maza ata hai" She pinched my nose giggling.. I helped her to stand straight..

"So.. Jarae ho" She asked and I nodded.

"So.. bye" She showed her palm for hand shake I made a face..

"Itna pheeka good bye" I leaned in and she back off a little when I snaked my arms around her small back and jerked her into me..

"Bhoolna nahi" She whispered over my shoulder her hands on my chest.

"Kabhi nahi" I nuzzled my nose on her bare shoulder she shivered.. I broke the hug. Intertwined her hand with me I lead her inside with me..

"Ohh.. ruko ek cheez bhool gaya" I smacked my head and she halted.

"Kya?" She asked frowning I held her hand in my other hand and with other hand I took out a card from my pocket..

"This" I handed it to her..

"Meri yaad dilane k liye" I winked she blushed real hard.. we walked to everyone and I finally let her hand go when my bakri shot a look to our hand..

" kya hua bahir? Kiss?" He asked raising his eyebrow I smacked his back of head.

"Chinti jesi shakal hathi jesi soch" I punched him in his abs and he groaned..

"Chalo jesi boarding ka time hogaya" Dad said and I nodded waving last time and staring her last time I finally checked in..

"Hahhh.. Ye 2 saal un 7 saal se bhi zydah burey guzarne wale hain shehry" I smiled took a seat.. Taking out my mobile from my pocket switched in on..

"I love you" Kissing her picture I put it on airplane mood..

"I'm already missing you moti" I kissed her picture one more time.

__________

Asalam O alikum..

I swear dil nahi kar raha tha update karne ka.. credit to my headache and toota hua dil :'D

Soooooo, how's the chapter?

Favorite scene?

Thank you for support and all love.. Reached #74 in short stories ;)

Take very good care of yourself and keep smiling.. We'll meet again kahin na kahin kabhi na kabhi ;)

Allah Hafiz..