I'm falling for the school asshole...but are we falling together? 6

Please vote and comment. I would love to hear what you guys think :D and ooh this 1's two pages (:

Chapter Six

Jamie's POV

As we walked to 4th period, Derek had a creepy sorta smile on his face, which didn't match him at all. I wonder what he was thinking about...

Later

The day has been going very well with Derek. Until 6th period...the one class we don't have together.

I think I'm really falling for this guy he is just so sweet and he doesn't just think about getting in girl's pants unlike the other guys here.

So after he dropped me off at my class he walked off to try to find his.

I sat down in my seat all the way in the back again. Sadly none of my friends are in any of my classes so I only get to see them after class but since I've been spending my whole day with Derek I haven't really been able to catch up to them. I can't wait to tell them about my day though.

The bell rang and Keith walked in by himself. This is the one class he has without any of his friends or...ugh Amanda. This use to be my favorite class because it felt like I had him all to myself but today without Derek even seeing Keith couldn't cheer me up because he never talks to me so it wouldn't be the same...

Suddenly Keith sat down in the seat next to me much to Timothy's irritation because it was his seat. Yes sadly Timothy is in this class too. Did I mention that I had every single one of my classes with Keith? Yah lucky me I know!!

But before today he has never sat down next to me ...today just keep getting better and better.

He suddenly SMILED AT ME OMFG!! AND I WAS RIGHT!! WHEN HE SMILED HE WAS LIKE THE HOTTER THAN THE FRIGGIN SUN!!

SHIT BREATHE JAMIE BREATHE!! IN OUT IN OUT THAT'S IT...whew...

Now if only he treated me like Derek did...I would be madly in love with him...um more than I am now...

Derek...that's right...for just a second I forgot about him...

My crush might be on with him now...because unlike Keith, he actually liked me. OK now I just gotta find a way to stop ogling at Keith...

"Hey" came a sexy voice beside me.

Wow...he's talking to me...um...crap...this is harder than talking with Derek...

Ok maybe I take back what I said...I might still like Keith better than Derek but I mean come on. Who wouldn't? huh? Name one person. I dare ya :P

Hehe see? You can't :D

Anyways...I opened my mouth a few times but nothing came out...

He just smiled and said

"It's ok I just wanted to say hi. I noticed that you're getting to know the new kid pretty well."

"Um yah" was all I managed to get out.

"So what do you think about him?"

"Um...he's nice....?" That came out as more of a question huh?

Because I had no idea where this sexy jock was getting at and why in the world he was suddenly talking to me. ME! EEP!

"Yah well how do you think he is in the looks department?"

Well someone's pretty straight forward...

I think he's fucking hot!

But no way was I going to tell Keith that.