Nezumi X Reader (No. 6)

Nezumi was protective over you. He did not like you walking around late at night. You were a very kind and gentle person and some people took that as a... Invitation. An unwanted one that is. He often tried to be there and walk you home but you worked pretty far from his home.

He would never admit it but he had a small crush on you. He saw the two of you together in the future. Sometimes his mind would wonder to even the point of marriage. He would picture you in a beautiful gown walking down the isle to him but it all crashed down when he saw you with a boy. He looked about your age. The two of you were talking and you had the biggest smile on your face. The boy was sitting at the bar you worked at. Nezumi thought about going home since you seemed to have a boy to walk you home but something stopped him. He would at least watch to make sure everything was okay. So before closing time came around he payed for his drink and slipped into an alleyway. As the two of you left he listened onto your conversation.

"It sure has been a while" You chimed sadly. "Time seems to pass way to quick. It's sort of depressing to think about"

"Yea... I know how you feel" The man said but slightly stumbled. He was drunk. Defiantly drunk. You seemed to be the one walking him home.

"So you live down here correct?" You asked as you pointed down a street. The man nodded before he stumbled and was about to trip over his feet but you caught him and continued on your way. "Alright... Lets get you home" You say and drag him home.

As soon as the two of you were in front of his house he opened the door and stumbled in before grabbing onto your arm.

"Heeeyyyy why don't you come in? We could have some fun" he slurred an smile was put on his face. It made you feel uneasy.

"No thanks." You say before you pull your arm back but his hand is still gripping it. You looked at him and he kept persisting. It was not until he started to get aggressive he used both of his hands to grab onto your waist and start to pull you in. You desperately tried to get him off of you but you could not. You were worried of what might happen until an angel came to you.

"I don't think that's a the right thing to do to such a pretty lady" Nezumi said as he grabbed hold of you hand and pulled you to his side before kicking the man in the face. The man instantly let go holding his face and letting out a cry. "Have a goodnight" Nezumi chimed with a smile before he pulled you out of the house and closed the door.

"I was wondering when you would come and save me" You said with a sigh. Still holding onto his hand.

"I like to surprise my victims" He said with a smirk. You let out a small laugh. "Are you okay though?" He asked slowing down to trace your arm the man gripped on so fiercely with his free hand.

"I may have some small bruising but nothing serious" You say.

"You should be more careful" He said as he pulled you closer to him.

"I know... I just... Didn't expect it from him. He used to be a very close friend of mine when I was a child." You frowned. Nezumi watched you sad expression with a frown before an idea popped to his head. He gently tilted your face up and placed a kiss onto your cheek.

"You're right" he said with a smirk "a lot has changed" He said. You looked at him surprised before you let go of his hand and grabbed his face kissing him.

"If you're going to kiss me do it right or not at all" You muttered against his lips. He smirked wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing you.