Ichinose Tokiya X Reader (Uta No Prince-Sama)

"Tokiya" You gently tugged on the sleeve of his shirt. He stopped talking to his friends to look down at you. Your forehead was against his arm. He frowned and excused himself from his friends who nodded and sent you a worried glance as they walked away.

"(Name) are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone. Although he was usually cold he felt protective of you. Due to the fact that the two of you had known each other since childhood and the fact that you were his girlfriend. It was natural to be protective of the person you loved. 
When you didn't reply he placed his hand on your shoulder in a comforting manner. "(Name)?" 

"Toki they're bothering me again," You said as you looked up at him and his mood seemed to darken. He knew who you were talking about. He had decided to bring you to a small party that he had been invited to. For most of the night, he noticed you being bothered by a few guys. You had mostly stayed beside him most of the night but sometimes the two of you would separate. He gently took your hand and sent you a small smile.

"Come on I'll walk you home," He says and you gently squeeze his hand and lean in close to him. As he bids farewell to the host of the party you looked over and saw the guys whispering to themselves. 

Once the two of you passed the boys they side stepped in front of you. You kind of laughed because you had Ichinose Tokiya right beside you. He was probably one of the scariest people you knew.

"Where are you two going?" The one boy asked a coy smirk on his face as he looked at you. You stared at him not daring to look away. You couldn't let him know you were scared.

"We're leaving" Tokiya stated as he loomed over the boy. "Is there a problem with that?" He asked. His eyes darkened and the boy swallowed nervously. His friend gently tugged at his friends shirt and motioned for them to walk away. Tokiya opened the door for you and just before he left he looked at the boys and glared at the two of them. "Don't touch what's mine got it?" He seethed before he walked out with you. he wrapped his arm around your waist. You smiled and nestled into his embrace.

"Thank you Toki" You said and he placed a small kiss on the crown of your head as the two of you continued to walk home.

"Anything for you (Name)"