Part 2

-CSTM HQ-
-3 days later-

It had been three days since the trio's arrival at CSTM. In that time, a lot had happened, more so than even Asuka was used to. The three mulled over what they had learned in their shared dorm in the lower levels of the HQ. The place itself was underground but still quite sophisticated and was able to stimulate sunlight with large light panels all over the interior of the cave in which the HQ resided. It looked like a large tower with a long balcony extending out from it, and with a shaft stretching down. The tower was high enough to fit into the majority of the mountain, and the balcony looked out over the plains.
First, Toji and Aida had been found, alive, under training to become pilots of the new Evangelion Unit 14, a double entry Unit.
Second, Kaworu was also alive, although it was not him at the same time. Ryuki explained that for every "Lilin-Angel," a human who was also an Angel, there were two copies to represent the two halves of its being. These copies shared memories and experiences, but did not always have the same personality. This was evident, he explained, by Rei's much more submissive new persona compared to her original, studious version which had perished within the Tenth Angel. Asuka noted that this Kaworu seemed "less gay," further proving this point.
Third, there was another pilot originating in CSTM, named Akira Jones. He was the pilot of the Evangelion Unit 7, which was a very tanky Eva, with a massive shield and a greatsword. This Eva had been assisting the one Ryuki had been piloting, the Mark 12, he had just been far away, dealing with more MPE's.
Fourth, WILLE was working in its own double entry Eva, Unit 8+2, or Unit 10. At this point, though, Mari was the only pilot WILLE had, so they were giving it single entry for the time being. The Unit itself was complete, but WILLE still had to find Asuka.
Fifth, There were more Angels than the original 12/13. There was the real 13th, an L-A girl named Gabriel. There was also four more, but they had not been yet found. Gabriel and Kaworu had been assigned to pilot the repaired Unit 13, leaving Shinji wondering about his place.
Lastly, Ryuki and Akira were apparently planning something very big that involved a large Eva under a sheet that was still under construction. Whatever it was, Ryuki assured Shinji that it was very important to the good of mankind, but Shinji brushed most of these aside as false promises like the ones his father Gendo had said. Whatever it was, Ryuki constantly referred to Shinji as "Trigger" and would rarely address him by name.
Ryuki himself looked about 15, had a very plain green hair (that was obviously dyed) cut like Shinji's, had rectangular black-rimmed glasses, and constantly wore his plugsuit, which was surprisingly, compared to his Eva, a sleeveless red jumpsuit with regular stripes of black. Every now and then he could be found with the top half of the suit zipped off, and beneath he would either have nothing on or a simple black sleeveless tee. He was shockingly tall, about 6' 2", and was very lean.
Akira was around the same age but much more plain, with black hair cut neatly to the left and with about 4 rows of white highlights going back from the front, and also wore rectangular glasses. He wore a black hoodie, but when he took it off he wore a white or grey tee shirt. He wore jeans constantly, but could be occasionally be caught with his plugsuit on, which was purple with yellow highlights. He was only a little shorter than Ryuki, about 6' 1½", and was much more muscular.
Lastly, Gabriel was also similarly aged, with bright blue hair (dyed) that she let hang loose around her shoulders. She was plain in many aspects, and would wear a bright blue tee and have either a medium blue skirt or jeans.
Toji and Aida looked the same, due to the "Curse of the Eva," and normally wore their normal attire or their plugsuits, matching brown and green.
In addition, the trio had begun wearing different attire purely on impulse. Asuka was dead set on staying in her plugsuit, but every now and then had found her in her hoodie or in a simple tank top and jeans. Rei simply wore whatever was presented to her, so most of the time wore CSTM uniforms or a simple skirt and a white shirt. Shinji wore a white or grey shirt and shorts, which were provided by CSTM and Toji and Aida.