5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"

Start from the beginning

Black stilettos on a leather couch,

Jeans stickin' tight like glue,

Soakin' wet, drink it up like juice,

Come on, come on, come on,

Cal started to sway hips to the guitar riff. He put on some random pants and brought the speaker into the kitchen. He found his keys and got an apple. Heading into the car he set the speaker in a safe place and began driving.

Lay me down on sheets of cotton, whoa, whoa,

You make me feel like I could fly, whoa, whoa,

Headlights on the bedpost, we ain't stoppin', no, no,

If you forgot, I'll tell you why,

'Cause Charlie ain't home,

7893 Spring Field Drive...cars were everywhere and the music was so loud. He was surprised they didn't get a noise complaint. He finally found a parking spot after 10 minutes. He turned his music off and went into the house smiling at everyone who was smirking at him; checking him out. He scurried into the kitchen and his eardrums was hit with loud music

Screen falling off the door hanging off the hinges

My feet are still sore my back is on the fringes

We tore up the walls we slept on couches

We lifted this house we lifted this house

Fire-crackers in the east my car parked south

Your hands on my cheeks your shoulder in my mouth

I was up against the wall on the west mezzanine

We rattle this town we rattle this scene

People were dancing and grinding on each other, he smiled and shrugged seeing it wasn't bad...then the smell hit him...drugs, alcohol and sweaty people. He almost threw up at the worst combination ever made.

"CALUM?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Lukey!" Calum raced to the blonde and saw slutty girls behind him with beer in their hands. "I was bored at home"

"You can't stay, a gang is coming, you'll be the first they target..."

"You're strong you can take them"

"There's like 10 of them, I can't take them all"

"Why are mean people coming here?"

"I'm Luke Hemming's, who wouldn't come to my party"

"Tell them to leave"

"That'll make them stay, you don't understand, you have to leave--please, Cal, I don't want you to get hurt"

"I want to stay with you--"

The door bursts open and the music stopped and everyone made way for the 11 tough guys.

"Cal, get behind that table now" Luke whispered to the boy. Calum quickly hid behind the counter peeking his head out a little bit.

"AYYE HEMMO!!"

"Sup Dragon" Luke smiles fist bumping him.

Everyone just stared...not saying a word.

"You still snorting that coke?" Dragon smirked.

"Hell fucking no, you still smoking that marijuana?"

"Mother fucking yes"

"You should really stop, man" Luke laughed.

"HELL TO THE NO!!! WHO THINKS I SHOULD STOP??? WHO??"

Dragon looked around and his eyes met doe brown ones and he smirked, "do you think I should stop? Come here"

Calum shook his head

"Aww, just come here--I won't hurt you. I'd probably fuck you, but hurt you naww, come here princess"

"Leave him alone" Luke glared at him.

Everyone gasped and shook their head in warning telling Luke to shut up.

"What the fuck, he ain't shit, why the fuck are you protecting him?"

"He's my friend ass wipe"

"Oh really, so if I fucked your friend what would you do about it?"

"I'd beat your ass, simple as that"

"I've got a posse"

"Yeah, because you know your weak ass needs help. I'm 3 years younger than you and you can't even beat me up on your own that is really pathetic"

"You wanna go?"

Luke smirked

"If I win, I get to keep that innocent boy, if you win--he's all yours. And if you don't want to fight at all, he's automatically mine"

Luke's smirked grew bigger and he rolled up his sleeves, "want to take the first hit?"

"Sure, big boy"

"Hold on" Luke grabbed Calum's hand and lead him to his parents room and sat him on the bed. "Calum, stay here, I'm going to lock the door. Do not, I repeat do not open it for anyone okay?"

"I'm sorry, Lukey..I won't come to your parties anymore"

"I think that's for the best" Luke smiled kissing his forehead then his lips lightly. He lingered them there and gave him a smile ruffling his hair.

"Will you win?"

"Hopefully, babe", Luke left the room locking it and going back into the living room. Everyone had their phones out and girls whispered around them.

"LUKE BEAT HIS ASS!!" A guy yelled.

"WHOOOO! GO LUKE!!" People started yelling.

"Popular, ey? Can't wait to take your friend into bed and strip him, and fuck him"

Luke's jaw clenched hard and Dragon laughed at his rage. "DO NOT TALK ABOUT CALUM IN THAT WAY"

Dragon punched Luke hard to the ground and kicked him multiple times. Everyone was groaning mad at Luke losing. He kept punching and punching and stood up, "now, where's my prize"

Luke got up and brushed himself off, he brushed his lip with his thumb finding blood, "that all you got, bitch? You know you were talking a lot of shit--I thought you would at least make me limp a little man, ugh--I guess I was wrong huh?" He sucker punched Dragon and punched him in the jaw twice, making his head clash onto the kitchen counter.

He punched him in his gut hard causing him to gag a bit, then took his head and banged it on the counter multiple times. He finally stopped hitting him and watched him fall onto the ground. "Who's next?" Luke looked towards Dragons group.

They all went to pick Dragon up and rushed out the house. Everyone started to cheer and whoop Luke's name. "OKAY, OKAY, I KNOW! BUT SERIOUSLY, get out now--the party's over"

They all sighed and left the house too. He looked around at the damage and called a maid to come clean it up. The maids came and started to clean the house. In the meantime Luke went back to the room and smiled at Cal.

"You won??"

"Look at me, how can I not"

"You're amazing!"

"Aren't I? Calum, don't do that again"

"I promise, I won't"

"Good, you know you mean a lot to me and if I lost you I'd lose my fucking mind"

"You'll never lose me...you're stuck with me", Calum smiled.

"Good"