Chapter 7

"I won't be long." Louis says as he opens the car door. Harry shuts off the car and climbs out.

"Oh you're coming?" Louis asks and Harry simply gestures his hand towards the front door of Louis and Zayn's house.

Louis walks to the front door and Harry follows close behind. "You haven't addressed me right Louis." Harry says sternly as they reach the door.

Louis eyes widen, he had completely forgotten. "Sorry Daddy." He says quickly. Harry just smirks to himself as Louis knocks on the front door.

They wait just a couple of seconds before the door flies open and the pair are greeted by a shirtless Zayn. "Ba- Louis!" Zayn corrects himself when he sees Harry.

"Hey Z." Louis says as they step in. Harry follows, staying quiet.

"Um... Harry." Zayn says, awkwardly greeting the dominant.

"Zayn." Harry replies with a nod.

"So, Lou, I actually packed some clothes for you. All of your favorite outfits and pajamas and stuff, if you want you can look through it to see if you need anything else." Zayn says, scratching the back of his head.

"Wow, thanks Z." Louis says and he digs through the duffel bag that's on the couch.

Louis is happy with everything in there, but he decides he needs to run upstairs and grab all of his panties.

"Um..." Louis pauses, wondering if it will be awkward, both Harry and Zayn look up at Louis. "...Daddy?"

Zayn just raises his eyebrows and Harry smiles softly "Yes babe?"

"I'm gonna run upstairs to grab something real quick...is that okay?" Louis asks quietly.

"Of course baby. I'll just stay down here with Zayn." Harry says with a smile.

"Can I sit?" Harry asks Zayn, pointing to the couch.

"Of course." Zayn says. Louis smiles at the pair and then he turns and runs upstairs.

Louis goes to his room and quickly digs through his drawer. Louis grabs every pair of panties he owns.

As Louis walks back downstairs he hears Zayn and Harry talking.

"So, he likes tea with a lot of sugar. His favorite food is spaghetti. Favorite color is green and you didn't hear this from me, but it just recently became green because that's the color of your eyes. He's also expressed to me his love to be manhandled. He also hates  thunder storms and-"

"I'm back." Louis says and Zayn stops talking. Harry relaxes his face, it had been full of concentration while Zayn was talking as Harry tried to drink in all of the information about Louis.

"What did you get?" Zayn asks and Louis just blushes softly as he puts away his panties.

"Daddy, I'm ready." Louis says and Harry nods with a smile as he stands. Zayn stands too.

"Bye Lou, see you...at the club?" Zayn asks as he hugs Louis.

"Uh, I think so. Bye Zayn, thanks for packing my stuff." Louis says into Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn and Louis release each other and then Zayn smiles a little at Harry. "See ya mate."

Harry just smiles at Zayn and then he grabs Louis' bag and then the two walk towards the door. "Bye Z." Louis says as Harry opens the door.

Zayn waves and then the pair head back to Harry's car.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~