Mind Trouble | Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

Actually it was no longer a crib. Just pieces of broken wood on the floor.

I kneeled down on the floor, looking around to the room.

"Emma stop running you'll get hurt!"
A blonde little girl was running in circles around me.
"Mom I'm going so fast! So faaaaaast mom!!! I have a superpower!!!!"
"Emma stop! You'll get..."

The voice faded, the girl faded out and a teenager girl was now in my front.
"Dad I'm nervous."

"You'll do fine, Emma. You're a natural. This ball is for you."

She was wearing a beautiful long white ball gown and looking to the mirror.

"Come here. Dance with your father." he said and she rolled her eyes making her way to him.

"Why are you crying?"

Suddenly a voice asked and I looked up. My teenager self was talking to me.

I could no longer see my father.

She was holding a beautiful baby, covered with a white blanket with the name Emma across it. My baby blanket.

"This is you, Emma." she looked down to the baby. "And I am you, Emma." She looked at me.

A strong thunder was heard. "See there?" she turned around with the baby still in her arms and looked to the bedroom's window. I followed her gaze and saw it.
The curse was coming.

"I have to say goodbye."

"NO!" I got up and tried to grab the baby but somehow I couldn't move.

"DON'T DO THIS! SHE'LL SUFFER! DON'T ABANDON HER, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS!"

She opened the wardrobe doors.

"Please..." I sobbed, tears rolling down my face. "She doesn't want to be alone."

"It's the only way we can save the kingdom. I'm sure you understand." She put the baby in the wardrobe and looked at me.

She closed the doors and I cried out.

"You suffered enough, Emma. But look at you now."

And everything disappeared.

Suddenly I saw myself like in a mirror. Killian and my parents surrounding me, shaking my body.

"They love you."

Suddenly I could hear again voices.

"Emma! EMMA! Bloody hell- Can you hear me?"

He was right in front of me, his knees on the floor too, his hand grabbing my arm and shaking me. On the background, my parents worried sick.

I breathlessly nodded and he pulled me into his arms.

"Emma you just had a panic attack." he said into my ear and squeezed me.

I couldn't speak.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"You okay?"

I then noticed... behind Killian I saw me.

"You're loved now, Emma." her voice echoed in my mind. "Don't let your past ruin your future."

She walked forward almost touching Killian who was still waiting for my answer.

"Yes..."

I kept staring her.

"Just let go." she said and walked towards the door that was behind me. My gaze followed her, turning myself around. She opened the door and walked out.

"Let's get out of here." my dad sighed.

"Wait something's happening to her. She's not okay, mate." I heard them talking behind me.

"I just saw me." I said. "A vision of me."

"What?" my mother said and I turned around to face them.

I swallowed hard and hugged my mother.

|Okay maybe this sucks. I just thought Emma needed a moment when she would finally move on and accept herself as who she really is. A princess. Well that's it guys.

Btw colin on the bed just killed me 309343049 times and #30daysofGinny is killing me bye

sorry for typos but it's 2am and I'm tired and like I said I'm not okay bc of ^|