Chapter 1

I ran from the lunch room as the whole fourth grade class laughed at me. I felt tears slipping down my cheeks. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew that I left the school. As soon as I stopped, I realized where I was. I'm at my siblings' school. I ran in, through the office door and into the principals office. My family knew the principal there so he was surprised to see me.

"Avia? What are you doing here sweetheart?" He stood, walking toward me as I slammed the door closed behind me.

"The kids...at my school...my siblings...please." I sobbed. He nodded, walking to the phone. He called down to my siblings' classrooms. My name is Avia Lynch and I'm ten years old. I am the youngest of six. My siblings are part of the band R5 and the whole world was their fans. My parents told me to keep the secret from everyone...including my best friend Brooke.

I was sitting with my knees hugged up to my chest, tears streaming down my face. I don't know what people at my school have against me.

~•Flashback•~

I walked into the lunchroom, Brooke at my side. We sat at a table in the back, setting our lunches down. I didn't say anything, just staring at my food. I couldn't eat. Not after what happened to Dad. He had gotten into a car accident on his way home from the bank. He is still in the hospital with life threatening injuries.

Suddenly the mean girl in fourth grade, Jade,  'accidentally' dropped her food all over my clothes. I gasped. She laughed, "Oops! Looks like Avia has family problems and school problems. What a pig!" She laughed as her friends dragged her away, giggling.

That's when I ran out of the school crying. I heard Brooke call after me but I didn't stop. Not until I got to the high school.

~•End Of FlashBack•~

I started sobbing again and the principal sat next to me. Principal Turner was our neighbor. He was so nice to us, keeping our secret from people. He hugged me, "Your siblings will be down here soon." He got up and walked out the door.

I crawled under the desk, quietly sobbing. I heard the door open again and my older brother Ross called in, "Principal Turner?"

I sniffled, trying to be quiet but they must have heard me because Ross peeked his head over the desk. He gasped when he saw my tear stained face. "Guys...you need to see this." His head disappeared for a second and suddenly all five of my older siblings were kneeling by the desk.

Their eyes widened, "Avia?!" Rydel pulled me gently out from under the desk and I sniffled again. "What are you doing here, doll?"

Riker wiped my tears as I sat on his lap. "School problems."

"Like what?" Rydel asked, rubbing my back.

I closed my eyes, "Nothing!" Fresh tears were streaming down my face. "Nothing..."

There was no way I could tell them what happened. So I didn't.

"Come on Avi." Ryland said. I didn't answer. Just started crying harder as Riker hugged me.