Prolouge: A story to never forget

It was another long day for Kyli: Taking care of her kids, polishing her husband's armor so it's shinier than precursor metal, tidying the place up, and so on.

The only time she got to relax was when she was in her study, or '' Mama's hideout '' as her kids would call it. Luckily, the kids never went into the study much, until that day.

' Mum! Mum! I want to show you something! ' The youngest, Chanchi, exclaimed, opening the door and rushing in. She may have been thirteen, but she could act a lot like a little kid when excited.

' Yes, dear? ' Kyli asked.

' I can channel eco...! ' She paused. ' ... Can... Can I get a bit of eco from one of your jars? '

' Okay, which one? '

' The red one. '

Kyli smiled. ' Of course you can! '

Chanchi went over to the jars of eco, and opened up the red eco one, and took some out. It immediately got absorbed into her, and gave a little punch to the metal jar, giving it a little dent. ' See? ' she said, grinning from ear to ear.

' That's really good, dear! ' Kyli smiled, ' Now run along, I have work to do! '

Chanchi was about to go out, until she noticed a big leather book. ' Mum, what's that? ' She asked, pointing to the book.

' None of your buis- ' Kyli was about to give out to her, but she paused. ' Chanchi, I- I think you should read that book. I wasn't going to give it to you until you grow up, but I think the time is right. This is the story of the last dark eco channeler. '

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay, I don't think I did this prolouge too well, with cheesy stuff like ' the last dark eco channeler ', but I don't know. Tell me what you guys think in the comments!