Ten

Xander

He's dead.. either that or seriously injured which means my plan happened through defualt anyway. Well i guess that means im not gonna be put in prison for it eh? But the only thing i still don't like is how close my sister has gotten with that group. I was doing this for her and this is how she repays me, by becoming "besties" with them,honestly no one ever takes me seriously anymore, im just taken for granted..

Gilinsky

We were driving home, singing at the top of our lungs to Ed Sheeran

"We should start a band" Sam says in the middle of a guitar solo

"Uh Sam.. none of us play any instruments.." Nate says laughing

"Oh yeah.." he replies sadly

We all laugh at him and I turn around to look at Sam who has his head down and looks deep in thought as if trying to find some solution to that problem so that we could still make a band.

"JACK!" a chorus of voices shout and i turn around to see a truck swerving around on both sides of the road, my grip on the wheel tightens as i spin the car out of its path and into a tree. The front of the car crumples against impact and we all lurch forward, the seatbelts restricting us from going far. In the rear-view mirror i see the truck spinning into the petrol station and hit a pump. The man falls out of the car door and stumbles and crawls away slowly form the truck just as it flames up. 

"God, everyone okay?" i say quietly

There is a lot of "yes" 's and the a quiet,scared "no" that comes from beside me. I look and see Johnson with his leg trapped below in the crumpled up dashboard, it's bleeding a little and he cant move it, i rush out my door run round the car and open his door. 

Johnson

The car hits a tree and all i feel is pain in my lower right leg, i let out a small scream but through the chaos no one heard me, until Jack asked if everyone was okay and i spoke up through gritted teeth trying to ease the pain. His face fell and he rushed to my side. Sam called for an ambulance and it was here in what seemed like forever. They got me out and took me straight there, the pain was almost unbareable but having Jack by my side on the ride there made things better i guess.

HEY HEY HEY, IM SORRY ITS LIKE 2 MONTHS LATE BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY TRYING WITH SCHOOL RECENTLY UPDATES WILL BE BACK UP MORE REGULARLY <33 MUCH LOVE BABESSSS