Two

X
Well I guess you now know that I am Alli's brother. Shame, I wanted to keep it secret for a bit longer. Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Alexander, or Xander to my friends. I'm 20 and i'm Alli's half- brother. Only half cause we have different dads, I still treat her as my full sister and thats why this idiot Jack Gilinsky, needs to get his payback for hurting my baby sister.

He thinks running away with his little gang will help. Well it wont. He doesnt know how powerfull I am. He underestimates me and how much power I have over them. He thinks that now everything is okay. I can assure its not and this is not the end of my struggle to break him and his little boyfriend.
My sister has turned away from to once again be friends with the group. She thinks she can outsmart me? Little does she know I have a tracker on her phone. I know everywhere she goes, so I can follow them. I saw them at Mcdonalds and now im driving a couple of cars behind them.

Call me obsessed, I dont care but I will vet my revenge on that scumbag. Even if its the last thing I do.

Gilinsky
I look to the wing mirror on the car and see the car that was parked at mcdonalds is a couple cars back in the parralel lane. Could it be following us or am I just paranoid about losing my boyfriend again? I shake off the uneasy feeling and tighten my grip on the steering wheel looking straight forward instead. I dont need extra stress right now. I just need to concentrate on driving. I look at Sam who is sat in the passenger seat. Hes asleep. In fact everyone is except me. Huh, well this is boring. Thats when my phone rings. Sam jolts up and answers it

"Hello, jacks phone, Sammy speaking"
"...i know who you are, I saw you pick up Samuel..."
"what the f-"
"shhh now now, no cussing."

Sam places the phone on speaker and continues to hold it. The voice speaks in a deep husky voice that sounds put on to disguise their own voice.

"I have one thing to say" the voice speaks "You.Cant.Run"
And with that the phone goes to dial tone. What the heck?