Seven

Gilinsky POV

We were all sat around a table, me, Jack, Cam and Nash away from Sam and Nate and Madison because we didn't want them to get scared. We were discussing a plan because they didn't want to hurt me or Jack but if they didn't go through with the plan, then they would end up in our position. I had an idea in my head but i knew that Jack and the others wouldn't like it.

"Okay, so i have an idea..." i start off hesitantly "Um.. basically it's that we fake my death, which means i will have to be away from you, Jack, for a while but eventually it will blow over and then we can live our life" They look at me shocked until Nash speaks up

"That's actually a really good idea, you two can come and live with us because we have a spare room you can stay in, in fact you can just stay permanently"

Cam nods "Yeah, that's a good idea.. Johnson?"

He looks at me "Anything so that we don't have to break up or get hurt, i'll do anything!"

I take hold of his hand from across the table and squeezed it "I love you JJ, we will be okay"

I stand and walk over to the others table, glancing at their smiling faces before approaching.

"Guys, we have something to say" they don't hear me so i cough loudly, all heads turn towards us four. "I said we have something to say"

"Go ahead" Sam says

"Okay, well basically, um , well" Johnson starts mumbling, i place my hand on his shoulder and he stops talking

"We have to fake my death, i have to be gone for a while." i say it with a straight face and i say it with a blunt tone to my voice. They all stare at me then look at each other. Nate bursts out

"He's kidding, he's always been a prankster.." seeing the glare i give him his voice fades out and he becomes less confident in what he's saying "wait, you're serious?"

"Yes Nathan"

"But, why?" Alli speaks up, she looks like she might already know why though, she has a look about her where she can just tell it's her brother again.

"Your brother.. he's planning to mess with mine and Jack's relationship, as well as hurting me physically, for hurting you" i tell her quietly

"Oh, for God's sake, why can't he get over it!! I was the one in the wrong.. bloody hell" she mumbles to herself and i smile a little.

"So, how is this all going to go down" Nate speaks again, this time serious about the topic.

"Well we have to do it in front of him, which wont be hard because he's spying on us, that grey van we see everywhere is him."

They all nod, like now everything makes sense so i continue

"But we haven't worked out what to actually do, that's why we came over, to ask you guys for suggestions on my death"

"Suicide"- this was Alli

"Car crash"- Nate says

"You get hit by a car?"- Cameron's choice

"TRAINS" - Sam being Sam

"No, it's got to be believable other wise it wont work" i say thoughtfully

Xander's POV

Everything is going my way finally. Cam and Nash are going to RUIN Jack and Jack. And then my revenge will be complete. I hope Alli realises that i'm doing this for her and come's back to me. At the minute she's hanging out with the enemy and that's not good. I need to change that asap, otherwise i might loose her to them. If that happens, then she will be a part of what happens to them, i will not hold back just cause she's my sister. A traitor is a traitor at the end of the day. I can't help that.