The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seven

Start from the beginning

     “Are you ok?” He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

     “I’m fine.” I replied trying smile at him.

I pulled myself up to sitting and kissed him softly on the lips. I was surprised to feel his hands on my shoulders, pushing me away.

     “You’re a really bad liar Mia. Tell me what wrong? Am I rushing you? If I am just say, it’s fine. I don’t want you to feel pressured into anything.” He said running his fingers through my hair.

     “It’s not that Luca, I’m…I’m just a little nervous I guess.” I said quietly.

He leant forward and kissed me on the forehead.

     “Mia you have nothing to be nervous about. I told you last night that I knew you weren’t ready, that I wasn’t going to take things that far. I just want to make you feel good.” Luca said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

     “But you started to take your clothes off?” I asked confused by the situation.

He looked over at me chuckled, making me look down at my hands in embarrassment. Had I really misread the situation? Was I really that naïve?

     “You can take your clothes off and not make love.” He said softly, placing his fingers under my chin forcing me to look him in the face. “I just like to feel you against my skin. When we do make love I’ll make sure it’s perfect for you.” He lent down and kissed me softly on the lips.

I sat there quietly for moment enjoying the sweet taste of his lips. I loved the way he respected my feelings, that he wanted to make it special but part of me still wanted him now. Something inside of me was telling me to lay myself down and give myself to him. I could feel a fire bubbling inside me, this primal need for him. As our lips parted I got up slowly from the bed and stood in front of him, his eyes watching my every move. I looked into his hungry eyes before pulling my black vest top over my head and threw it on the floor. As I placed my hands on the waistband of my jog bottoms, his hand shot up to stop me.

     “Mia, you don’t have….” He started but I placed my fingers on his lips before he could finish his sentence.

     “I want to.” I replied as I pulled my hand out from his and moved my fingers from his face.

I stood there for a moment looking down at him as he looked back at me in amazement. His brown eyes were wide as he watched me kicked off my shoes and slowly pull my jog bottoms down. My heart began to race as I stepped out of them and moved towards him.

     “You’re beautiful.” He said softly as he kissed me just under my ribs.

I slowly climbed onto his lap, placing my knees on the bed either side of his hips. I pulled the band out of my hair and let my hair tumble down my back; his body tensed as I reach behind me and unhooked my bra. As I let the bra slide down my arms Luca froze in disbelief. I leaned forward and kissed neck just as he had done to me before. As he let out a little moan a small smile spread across my lips. I slowly made my way up to his ear, as I began to kiss and suck his earlobe I felt him harden against me. A spark of pleasure shot through me, making my body tingle against him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. One hand gripped my waist, the other gripped my shoulder. I let out a small moan as he pulled me even closer to him, pressing himself between my legs. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. He quickly turned us round so I was laid on my back and he was on top of me, his lips came crashing down to mine. As he kissed me harder I dug my nails into his back, which only seemed to excite him more. He tried to lift himself off me but I wouldn’t let him go. He took his lips from mine and looked down at me smiling.