Chapter 14: Arms

Stacie was running around the apartment, she was all jittery and Beca and Perri couldn't help but stand at the counter in the kitchen and stare at the young woman. The tallest brunette was wearing her white skinny jeans and a blue blouse which was tight around her chest; she was clearly trying to impress someone, but Beca wondered who. Stacie was already with Aubrey, who else could her best friend be after, although in reality it could be anyone because her best friend hasn't had sex in about three weeks. Stacie was running her hands through her hair and then there was a knock at the door and she jumped at the sound, her nerves were getting the better of her.

"Fuck- okay everybody stay calm okay? It's just another casual normal day. It's fine. Okay? Okay? GUYS SERIOUSLY!" Christina just let out a small chuckle and Beca took out her phone to record her friend who quickly walked over and snatched the phone, before the knock on the door echoed in the room again. "Okay hang on a sec I'm coming!" Beca walked over to the couch with Christina behind her as they sat down and Beca turned on the TV. "Who is it anyways? Stacie you better not be cheating on Aubrey!" "Well hobbit, she can't really cheat on me with me now can she?" Beca quickly looked up to see a tall blonde standing there in the doorway and Stacie giggling slightly, the brunette had tears in her eyes, she clearly missed her girlfriend. "Aubrey!" Beca leapt up from the couch and ran over to greet the tall blonde in a bone crushing hug. "Wow! Chloe is really rubbing off on you! Who knew you could even give hugs?" Beca just gave her a small smile, which quickly turned into a big one as she felt something wrap around her waist and looked down to see an even smaller brunette there.

"BECA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Emily said as she looked up into Beca's dark blue eyes, the DJ had small tears forming in them. Beca wrapped her arms around Emily tightly and snuggled into her. "I know I've missed you too kiddo!" Emily pulled back from the hug and her dark brown eyes gazed up into Beca's teary ones. "Are you sure you missed me? You're starting to cry. OMG do you hate me? I'm sorry! Whatever I did I'm sorry, I understand if you want me to crawl under a rock and die." Beca jusy laughed at the small girl and wiped her eyes, Aubrey and Stacie were looking at her in awe. "Hey Emily, we don't want that. I' just really happy to see you, I've missed you so much kiddo!" Emily pulled Beca into another hug and the slightly taller DJ was surprised by the eleven year old's strength. "Woah finding it hard to breathe here!" "Sorry I just missed you a lot. I love you Beca." At this point Stacie was starting to tear up, here was Beca Mitchell international badass turning into the biggest softy on the planet and Stacie found it to be the cutest thing ever. "I know kiddo." Beca said as she playfully messed Emily's hair making the girl wear an incredibly adorable scowl. "I love you too."

"Hey what am I a piece of meat?!" Christina yelled as she stood up from the couch, her hands placed on her hips as she stared at the interaction between Emily and Beca. Stacie was now wiping her tears and Aubrey was looking at her with a sincere smile, Christina could tell what that look was. Beca had given Chloe the exact same look on numerous occasions. "Sorry Perri. I missed you too." Emily said as she rushed over to the famous singer and also brought her into a bone crushing hug. Beca laughed at how red Perri's face had turned, Emily had some amazing strength for such a small girl, well she was nearly the same height as Beca, for such a small girl she had giraffe legs.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Beca asked as she looked back over to Aubrey who was making out with Stacie, clearly Aubrey found their time without sex more frustrating than Stacie so Beca returned her gaze back to Emily and Perri who were now sitting up on the couch watching some TV, the DJ really could get used to this life, as much as she loved Christina she thought of coming home to find Chloe and Emily sitting up on the couch watching TV which brought a small smile to her face which didn't go unnoticed by Christina. "You thinking of a certain someone being here instead of me aren't you?" Beca snapped out of her gaze completely blown away by how Christina could read her thoughts. "How did you-" "It doesn't take a genius Mitchell, you'd pick her over Hayley Williams, enough said." Beca let out a slight chuckle at her friend's words. "Yeah I'd pick her over you too Perri." Beca awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck with her left hand and now it was Emily's turn to speak. "O-M-Aca Gee! You really do love my mom!" Beca's eyes shot wide and a wide smile parted her lips, she loved seeing Emily so happy and excited, she had the same kind of smile as Chloe and her bubbly personality was the same. It was another quality of Emily's that she loved about her, simply because she was so like her mother.