Chapter 15: Speak Now

AN: Okay guys there was a problem when I was updating my fic so chap 15 updated before chap 14 so if they're in the wrong order please make sure you're reading chap 14 :) I hope you guys enjoy the chapter anyways don't forget to review vote comment etc :D there'll be one more chapter after 15 and then I'll be starting a new story :) ENJOY GUYS! :)

Omg I'm really doing this aren't I? Here I am walking up the small aisle in this teeny shitty little chapel, about to be married to this shitty guy who I will spend the rest of my shitty life with. There's still no sign of Beca, I guess Tom was right after all I'll never have her, she could have anyone there's no way in hell she'd want me, she's probably off somewhere now on tour with some slut backstage and she'll probably go off with another tramp at her next show. I should just forget her I mean I got to kiss her that's good enough for me right? Plus she was topless; sure she was in a bra but still a bonus right? God she has such an amazing body! Chloe eventually reached the altar, she was wearing a casual white dress and Tom cleared his throat to break the redhead from her thoughts so the minister could begin their marriage.

"Look umm, I know you want to do your job and everything but could we please just speed this up a bit?" Tom asked the minister, his voice stern and eager just to get this over with. Chloe playfully slapped Tom's arm and let out a giggle and faked a smile to try and look like she genuinely wanted this as she spoke to Tom. "What's the rush honey? We're getting married and I think we should let the nice man do his job and do this the traditional way, I mean we are getting married after all so how about we just chill and not rush this okay? I really want this and I don't want it to be rushed." Tom looked at Chloe curiously, he furrowed his brows as one of them arched looking at Chloe's eyes searching for some kind of doubt; he found none. "Sure... whatever you want Chlo. Sorry please continue... the traditional slow and boring way."

The minister nodded and continued with the wedding, usually he would give the usual "friends and family we're gathered here today..." but because Tom dragged Chloe against her own free will there was no friends or family around so he had to skip that part and just do the rest. Tom was getting more and more impatient as the ceremony went on and Chloe kept smirking, she knew Beca wouldn't show up but she still wanted to stall just in case. Chloe wasn't really paying attention much anymore she was thinking about how annoyed Tom was getting, then out of nowhere her mind wandered to Beca, and how much Chloe would love her to be standing there in front of her instead of this dickhead. Chloe never knew how deep her girl crush on Beca had gone until she saw the girl for the first time at Aubrey's music class, the second their eyes locked Chloe could feel her heart skip about five beats, her breath was caught in her throat, all she could do was smile, she was glad she at least saw Beca's dorky smirk before she acted like a complete bitch to the poor girl.

Chloe thought about all her moments with Beca, when they danced around the kitchen to Hungry Eyes, when they sang Titanium in the car, when Beca occasionally watched movies with her and Emily and Chloe knew fully well how much the brunette disliked movies. Chloe remembers the first time Beca came to her house, Emily's excitement at seeing her idol and how good Beca was with Emily, the redhead could tell that Beca wasn't very experienced with children and she was blown away by the DJ and Emily's instant connection. The night Chloe called Aubrey to tell her about Tom and Vegas she remembered telling Emily to ring and order the pizza, but Chloe could hear some parts of the conversation downstairs and she knew that her daughter wasn't talking to their local pizzeria, she could only assume it was Beca. Emily had begged Chloe for weeks for her to ring the brunette and talk to her and tell her how much she missed her and Chloe guessed that Emily did just that as she talked on the phone to the unknown person on the other end.

Stop thinking of her Chloe, she doesn't want you, she could have anyone. Tom even said it, she's a big celebrity she wouldn't want some kind of nobody from a fucked up family, why would she? She could be with anyone, Christina, Demi maybe even Brittany Snow. She told you before how hot she thought Brittany was, she would so pick her over you. Who wouldn't? Tom is right, he's the best I'll ever get and I should just accept that and deal with it. I'll marry Tom today, here in Vegas and he, Emily and I will continue our lives the way they are, no Beca in the picture and us pretending to Emily that our relationship is perfectly fine and Tom isn't off cheating with every whore and tramp in that fucking city! Poor Emily, she's going to grow up thinking her dad is the best guy in the world and I hope she doesn't end up like me, staying with some guy or girl or whoever she will love because she feels like she doesn't have a choice, that's not the example I want to set for her.