"Damn, I can't believe yall got mothafuckas performing for yall." Darius mumbles as the music stops. Jessica stands in front of me, smiling wide. "You look beautiful." I say. It's taking everything in me to not bend that ass over and put it on her right here and right now.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered  here today, in the sight of the Lord and in the presence of these witnesses, to join together this man and this woman, in holy matrimony." the pastor starts. "Amen!" Vonte yells, standing behind me. I face palm myself as everybody laugh at his dumb ass.

"Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?" the pastor asks. "We do." Montana and Jessica's dad say at the same time. Her dad takes her right hand and places it in my hand. Both of them sit down in the front row.

"I'm gonna share a scripture with you beautiful people, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." he reads from his bible. "Amen." my kids yell. I chuckle as my dad tell them to be quiet.

"Let us pray. Father God in the name of Jesus, we come to you right now and we want to thank you for bringing us all together, father. I want to thank you for these beautiful souls. Jesus, I ask that you shine your light on their lives, father. I pray that you bless their marriage, father. Guide them in your wisdom, Almighty God. As they go through this journey of love with one another, I ask that you keep them whole, Lord Jesus. In Jesus mighty name, amen." he prays.

I smile at Jessica. "Amen." we say at the same time. "Please join hands." he says. She hands her bouquet of flowers to Diamond then grabs my hands. "Antasia, do you take Jessica for your wedded wife, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. From this day forward?" he asks. "Hell yeah, fuckin right, I do my nigga!" I exclaim, making everybody fall out laughing.

"Ant, shut up. He a preacher." Jessica mumbles, laughing. "My bad, pastor, I got excited. But yeah, I do." I say. He clears his throat. "Jessica, do you take Antasia for your wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward?" he asks. "I do." Jessica says. I chuckle. If only they knew I'm already a married man.

"Lord, bless these rings." the pastor says, placing the ring I'm giving Jessica in my hand. He takes my band off of the pillow Noble's holding then puts it in Jessica's hand. I had the twins holding the rings.

"Repeat after me. This ring is my sacred gift to you, a symbol of my love, a sign that from this day forward and always, my love will surround you, with this ring I thee wed." he says. We stare in each other's eyes then repeat what he said, missing a couple of words but it's all good.

"Awwwww." my aunt says as I put the big ass ring on Jessica's finger. Her other ring was the shit  but this wedding ring is what you call a rock. This bitch glowing. She puts my wedding band on my finger then smiles.

"The couple have written their own vows." he says. Jessica smiles. "Well, I love you." she says, giggling. "This my baby and that ass is mine when we get to the room. The end." I say, making everybody except the pastor erupt in laughter. "Yall ghetto as a bitch for those vows." Darius says, crying laughing.

"Wow. If any here can show just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let them now speak, or else hereafter forever hold their peace." the pastor says. We look in the crowd. I glance at Montana. He smirks then nods his head.

"You may now seal your vows with a kiss." he says. I wrap my arms around her then kiss her. I grip a hand full of her ass then lean her backwards with my tongue all in her mouth. "Dang, daddy, get a room." Noble says, slapping my leg.

I ignore him and continue to kiss her as everybody else aww and clap and shit. I pull away. "I just wanna let yall know something, we've been married for two months. We eloped, biaaaatch!" I yell, then pick her up bridal style and start spinning her around. Everybody except Montana are shocked as hell.

OMI starts singing his other song Hula Hoop. I wrap my arms around Jessica's waist as we dance. "Round and round your loving winds me up
Like a hula, hula hoop, hula, hula hoop." I sing in her face then kiss her lips. She laughs. "I'm ready to change out this dress so we can go to the venue and turn up." she says. "Hell yeah." I say. Our venue is real nice. That's  where we'll  have our first dance and I paid big money for artists to come and perform. My shit with Polly was beyond ghetto but I still always wanted an after party with all the rappers at my wedding.

Montana walks over to us. "Congratulations." he says, then shakes my hand. "Thank you." I say. Jessice smiles  at him. He kisses her cheek. "Remember what I said." he says. She smiles then nods her head. I raise my eyebrow. I'm wondering what was said but fuck it.

Darius walks over to us holding his girl's hand. "About fucking time yall dysfunctional asses got married. How come yall didn't tell me yall eloped?" he asks. "It's not yout business, leave them alone." Diamond says, laughing. "Right. Listen to your girl." Jessica says.

I chuckle. "For real, congratulations fat girl." he says. She gasps. "Oh my God, this dress makes me look fat? Nigga, my stomach is flat. I'm just bloated. Leave me alone." she says. He laughs. "Damn, Jessica, I was just playing. But yeah, me and Diamond catching a ride with Vonte to the venue. I'm ready to turn up." he says. "Right. About to get my drink on." Diamond adds. I laugh. "Shit, I need to find my weed connect out here so I can get some of that good. Yall wanna smoke?" I ask. They instantly nod their heads yes. "Enjoy yourself because tonight, it's on." Jessica says, biting her lip at me. "Bae, you gone give me that pussy too?" Darius asks Diamond, grinning. "Nope. They're married, we ain't." she says. "Ha! That's what you get." I say, wrapping my arm around Jessica.

He laughs. "Fuck you. But yeah, congrats. Let me hurry up before Vonte leave me. Come on, baby." he says, then picks Diamond off and starts running through the sand.

We start laughing. "You ready?" I ask. She nods her head yes. "This shit forever, Jessica. I mean that." I say. She kisses me on my cheek. "Forever." she says.

THE MOTHAFUCKIN END LMFAO

COMMENT 35
VOTE

I'LL TELL YALL WHEN BOOK 3 IS OUT. IT'S MOST LIKELY GNE BE THE LAST BOOK SO YEAH