36- Long Night

"I know my lifestyle wild, I do it for the set. She know how to make me smile and she do it with the sex. Pop bottles, make love, thug passion. Red bottoms, Moncler, high fashion." - Rick Ross

ANT

Jessica finally walks back into my hospital  room after five hours. She changed her clothes and she walking with a limp. Her hair that was bone straight  is in a messy ponytail and she looks tired as hell. "You been fucking Montana, huh?" I straight up ask quiet enough for only her and Polly to hear.

She completely ignores me. I know that's what she was doing but it don't matter. I don't want her. I be trying to kiss her and all but that stuff is just friendly. I'm engaged, so why should I care about who she fucking? I knew she would go back to him anyway. She went without love for a year and he gave her that look the other night. I ain't trippin', she just better put that mothafucka in his place or next time I'll make sure his ass dead and leave her mourning while I'm living life. He ain't untouchable. I was still proud of her, she did better herself though. I can tell. She is far from who she used to be.

"Sorry I took longer than I thought I would. Hey, babies." she says to the kids as they hug her tight. They missed her. "Can you rub my stomach? It hurts because looking at Polly makes me sick." Noble says, pointing at Polly as she kisses on me.

"Stop before I hurt you." I threaten. "Boo bear, you can't say stuff like that about people." Jessica says to him. He sighs. "Sorry, mommy. I'm only apologizing cause you didn't think it was funny." he says, laying his head on her thigh.

"Mommy, today Majesty said he thought  daddy's boy nurse was cute. I thought boys weren't supposed to think other boys looked pretty." Reign says as she plays with her limited edition Barbie doll she said Montana bitch ass bought her for her sixth birthday. It's only three of those in the world.

"What the fuck you just say?" I ask, looking over at the kids. The doctors got me on a lot of medicine, but I ain't too out of it to hear how my son thought another nigga was cute.

"She lying! I didn't say that. She said he was cute and I said he looked nice. Why can't I say a boy looks nice? I got a girlfriend and everything, so what's wrong with being honest about how somebody look?" Majesty goes off. "A girlfriend?" Jessica asks. He nods his head. "He like boys, duh." Noble dryly says, playing a game on my phone.

"Baby, if you ever grow up and decide to be gay, tell me. I'm your second momma, so I can make decisions for you just like Jessica can. When you do a gay porn scene, you get paid much more than you do if you were doing a straight scene. So, I can get you into the porn world if you wanna do some gay stuff for the camera when you turn eighteen." Polly tells him.

Jessica walks over to her, then starts beating the shit out of her into the wall. "I am not gay! I do not like fucking boys! I never will touch a damn boy! Uncle Darius told me nothing is wrong with being honest and if I thought he looked nice, why can't I agree with Reign? I only like girls, I love big booty girls! How could I like boys?" Majesty screams, crying.

"Polly you lost your mothafuckin' mind telling my son that shit!" I yell at her, scaring her and Jessica. Jessica punches her one more time then stops. "Bitch! Get your hoe ass out of here! Ant, do not bring this hoe around my kids no more! Yall, don't ever listen to nothing this broad says because she is a hoe and she going down the path to aids and I don't want yall like that!" Jessica screams.

"I don't listen to her anyway." Majesty mumbles, walking over to Jessica. She picks him up and whispers something in his ear that made him quit crying and smile. I watch her kiss his cheek. "I wanna get picked up." Noble says with an attitude. "Cut it out. You can't get all the love from your momma." I say.