EPILOGUE ♡

Jessica's dress, the aisle, that sexy ass ring, and the cake in the media.

Lol nobody need 2 steal my book or NOTHING in it, period.

"You only live once, baby. Let's do it big." - Rick Ross

JESSICA

2 Months Later

"Relax, Jessica. It's all good. You look so pretty." my makeup artist who is also one of my bridesmaids says, finishing my lipstick. Today is the day of the big wedding. Nobody knows we're already married. People keep giving me the speech on marriage when I've been a wife for two months. It's cute and funny because it's our little secret.

"I'm fine." I say, standing. I smile at myself in the mirror. My dress is amazing. Ant hasn't seen it yet. He just gave me his card and told me to ball out. So, I went and got the dress made exactly how I always dreamed of it being. It's big, long, white, and beautiful like I always imagined my wedding dress being. I look like a barbie doll in this.

"Girl, that dress is beautiful." Amina says. "He got a brother?" she jokes. I laugh. "Actually, yes. He a little crazy though." I say, laughing. Amina's beautiful and cool but she isn't Vonte's type. I can't see him settling down anyway, he'd rather fuck hella hoes. He said since he can't be with me, he don't want nobody.

"Girl, I'm just playing." she says. My mom walks in.  "Girl, Ant has a beautiful  family. Your bridesmaids are gorgeous." she says, smiling. I don't really have any friends, so Ant's little sister, cousins, and one of his aunts are my bridesmaids.  Darius' girlfriend, Diamond is my maid of honor. We got their dresses made too. They're wearing peach colored dresses. Our wedding is on a private beach in Jamaica and it's beautiful. We went all out for this.

"I know, right. Like, that nigga got a nice looking bloodline." I admit. She giggles then smiles. "I know I wasn't always in your life but I'm here to stay now. I'm proud of you." she says. I smile. "Thank you, mom." I say, holding her hand.

"Montana's here." she says, smiling. I laugh a little. "Yeah, I know." I say. "Well, it's about that time. Let me get back out here." she says. I smile then nod my head, watching her walk out of here. I take a deep breath. I'm ready.

ANT

I'm standing near the water on the stage smiling my ass off. I know I already married her but this is different. It feels official as hell. We spent ten million on our wedding, live performances, custom dresses, custom suits, gifts, to rent the beach, the big ass cake, the expensive flowers, the rings, the necklace I got made for Jessica, and to fly everybody we know and love here to Jamaica. I love my wife and I'm filthy rich, so I had to give her the big wedding both of us always wanted.

"About time you do it the right way, nigga." Vonte whispers in my ear. I chuckle. My brother is my best man. It's only right. My groomsmen are Tez, Darius, a couple of my cousins, and my dad's brother.

I glance at KeKe. He's sitting in the front row next to my dad. Both of them throw their middle fingers up at me on the low, then fall out laughing.

I laugh, shaking my head. "You gone cry, daddy?" Jessie mouths. He's sitting on KeKe's left side. I shake my head no, still laughing at them cause they making faces at me and shit. They so childish.

The live Jamaican band starts playing and the Jamaican singer OMI starts singing his song Cheerleader as Reign slowly walks down the aisle throwing the colorful  flowers, singing, and dancing along. The crowd stands. "Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader. She is always right there when I need her!" everybody sing along with him as Montana and Jessica's dad walk her down the aisle holding her hands. We didn't want to do that typical here comes the bride bullshit.